🌸2🌸

"Did you guys hear we are getting our own personal cameramen?" 3RACHA just finished a recording session for their new song.

"Really? Why?" Changbin asked jisung while taking a sip of his water.

"I think PDnim wanted us to have our own reality show or something like that, I don't know." Jisung then sat down next to his boyfriend, his boyfriend immediately clinging onto Jisung.

"Does that mean we won't be able to see each other often?" Minho (Jisungs boyfriend) asked in a whiny voice, very clearly disappointed.

"I'm sorry baby, I think so." Jisung and Minho then immediately locked lips.

"Hey, keep it PG y'all, also NOT IN THE STUDIO!" Chan said for maybe the 15th time this week. It's not that Chan was a cockblocker or anything like that, they just don't have to do that in front of his salad.

"Jeez fine, daddy." Jisung pulled away pouting.

"For the last time do NOT call me daddy, it's weird and gross, case closed." Chan said crossing his arms.

"But you are basically my dad, dude."

"Okay, can I throw you into the orphanage you annoying child?"

"No thank you, and I pass!" Jisung said in English, for literally no reason at all. Chan just sighs.

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that we are literally getting our own reality show or what?" Changbin pipes in.

"Oh, OH, oh yeah, WHAT THE FUCK!? I don't want to be followed by a cameraman all day!" Chan gets struck by realization.

"Listen, Chris none of us do!" Changbin said. "What kind of reality show is it gonna be anyway?"

"I think it's just like a vlog about our lives off the stage?" Jisung tries to remember what the manager said to him, but Chan honestly thinks he has brain damage due to all the things wrong with his brain, but he don't judge, he's known jisung for years, he's used to his stupidity.

"Sounds boring." Changbin groans, "I'm going to sleep it's almost 1 am, night y'all." Changbin leaves the room, shortly after jisung carries minho out of the room with him. Chan wishes he could sleep, but Insomnia is a bitch. Chan begins pondering about the 'reality show'. Who was his cameraman going to be? How much would the cameraman be following him? And so many more questions following. After a long time of pondering Chan eventually drifted off into dreamland, with those questions still in the back of his mind.

I decided to double update, just because I can't sleep and was bored, this chapter was a little bit longer but whatever I guess. Okay byeeeeee!