"I'll look forward to it" Hinata smiled wide.

Haruka turned off the TV and pulled the blanket over her face. "It's finally over"

But it wasn't.

Atsumu had the biggest shock of his life when he returned from Tokyo. Osamu thought he heard wrong "S-Say that again..."

"Haruka is in the hospital. Someone attacked her" Yumiko cried in panic.

Atsumu almost dropped on the concrete but instead used his legs to run as fast as he could to the hospital.

"Man, just when I thought he'd leave her alone" he mumbled running at full speed. He was still in his jersey "Ah!!! I should've taken her to Tokyo with me"

He literally fell before Haruka's mother "WHERE IS SHE?" Her mother didn't answer.

"What happened?!"

"Suzuki... knife... he-"

"Did he... s-stab her?" He prayed for it to be just his speculation but when she nodded hell froze over.

"N-N-Nani?" Osamu's limbs were jelly.

"She's lost too much blood" she cried into his hands and he couldn't move a muscle anymore.

"She must be in so much pain" her mother was unpleasantly upset "I should've just... let her... take her own life. She'd have... gotten away without... being so hurt"

"She-"

"No..." Osamu hadn't ever been so upset with Atsumu. He quickly dragged him out of the hospital after her mother told them and flung him into the alley "YOU BASTARD!"

"Why are you my brother?" Osamu almost smacked his lights out and Atsumu just let him. "You stupid brainless mollusk!"

"I swear, if I had to attend a funeral... YOU'D BE SO DEAD!" Osamu was never so furious. "She didn't cheat on you! DID YOU EVEN TALK TO HER?"

"Wh-"

"Sakusa apologised to me thinking I was Atsumu and I'm so glad he did" he pushed him till his back crashed against the wall. Atsumu's system was already shutting down. He finally spiralled when Osamu said "I hate you!"

Seeing Osamu wreck so horribly broke Atsumu to bits. "OH, KAMI! KEEP ME FROM KILLING HIM!"

"OSAMU!" The rest of the team dragged him away from his brother "DON'T!" Kita warned.

"I'm done putting up with your shit! I'm moving out! You can live alone in that house or maybe even ask your stupid girlfriend to move in with you. I'M DONE WITH YOUR ASSHOLERY"

Kita got a call from Suna who was inside the hospital.

"They're letting us see her" he said conveying what Suna said and Atsumu had already disappeared.

He collapsed when he saw her covered in bandages. The bruise on her face wrung his heart dry "Oh, no... no no no NO!!!" He swiftly moved to her side.

He silently sat watching her while the rest of the team wailed. He knew Osamu would never look him in the eye again or call him his brother.

When everyone left, it was just him and Osamu with her. "Why does she have to pay the price for your stupidity?"

Atsumu tried to touch her face but Osamu gripped his hand "Don't you dare"

"Please..." he was pulled away before he could hold her "Samu, please" he pleaded.

"Leave. An asshole like you shouldn't even be in the same room as her" Osamu pushes him towards the door "Leave, right now"

"No!" He ducked and escaped from his grip to run back to her only to be dragged away again.

"Haruka..." he cried.

"I'll take care of her if that's what you want to hear." Osamu said.

"No, please... please don't-"

"Did you listen when she said that to you? Or did you kiss a random girl and rub it in her face?"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't even begin to cut it" Osamu used all his strength to stop him.

"Just once... just... I'll do anything you want... I swear"

"Will you stop bringing all your ladies home?"

"I never wanted anyone. I promise I won't touch another girl again I can't!" he said and he let go.

"Oh, Haru..." he slipped under the covers and gently circled his arm around from under her back "I should've protected you. What did he do to you, love?" He spoke to her unmoving figure, caressing her face like she'd respond to him. Her delicate features still managed to capture his soul and he'd do anything to just have her wake up.

"I'm sorry I left like that. I know I hurt you too much. I'm so sorry you got so lost and the worst part is I'm responsible for it" he kissed her cheek after rubbing his face to rid the stains.

"I'll fix this unbecoming mess." He said "Do anything you want to do to me in the process. Tear me apart limb by limb, break my ankles too I won't flinch away." Her small breaths surprisingly made him feel more alive than he did the past few months but he also felt another emotion in excess. Remorse.

"Spike my heart, angel. Crush it"

His heart really crushed when she flatlined.

Spike my Heart - Miya Atsumu X OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara