I took her hand and forced her to walk into the fields with me. She tried to get away but she gave up. I told her to sit in the grass and that if anything bad happened I'd take care of it.

"AppleJack, I don't want you to think I'm a bad person. I only asked you to come with me to this party because Vignette bet me 20 dollars if you'd actually come, but now I'm actually having a great time with you and I miss hanging out with you when we were younger" Rarity vented. She sighed after letting out everything she had bottled up.

"Oh Yeah, I kind of figured." I smirked.

"What!" ,Rarity yelled in my face, "How did you know all that?!"

Rarity wiped away her tears and started to scoot closer to me.

"Rarity, why would you take that deal? You're fuckin rich, you wouldn't even need the money. You could have turned that down, but you didn't. The fact that you still stayed, I knew didn't just do this because of some bet." I said as I scooted closer as well.

"Sorry kids, we don't have time for Sappy love stories" The Cop said interrupting AppleJack's perspective.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Ah right sorry" Embarrassed AppleJack rubbed her head.

"Me and Rarity got closer and when we almost-"

Rarity Cleared her throat. The cop gave them both a look, and raised one eyebrow.

"Uhm, yeah the sprinklers went off. That's why we are still kind of soaked as of right now. After the sprinklers went off, we decided to dry off in some shed we found in the middle of the woods. We noticed the shed had a top shelf, so when we tried to reach it the body fell from the top. Rarity screamed and that's probably what alerted everyone else to come"

"Mhm, so if Rarity screamed so loud why were the other girls also there?" The cop questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, ma'am" AppleJack took off her hat.

"Uh huh, well that's all for now. Get out."

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝟹:𝟷𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

"Why am I with these two? I thought we were all going to separate rooms" Rainbow bit the tip of her pen while waiting for a response, "Can I call my boyfriend?"

The cop continued to write down a bunch of things on the papers. She didn't pay attention to the teenagers in front of her, and simply blocked out the whining.

"Dashie, you have a boyfriend?" Pinkie asked getting closer.

"Aw, what's his name? Does he go to this school?" Fluttershy whispered softly.

"Uh, yeah. His name is Soarin Skies and he's a senior like us"

"Are y'all ever gonna break up?"

"No, why would you ask that?"

"Do y'all have a ship name? What sport does he play?"

"Uhm, what's with all the questions?-"

"CAN I HAVE HIS-"

"Pinkie, please shut up" Fluttershy covered pinkie's mouth and gave a light smile.

"Ladies, enough. I need a full alibi on all of you, but since we can't keep you at the station forever, I'll need a quick summary." The cop starred at the three of them. "Rainbow Crash is it? You give me an alibi. Fluttershit and Pink Pie, you both can write me your alibis.

"Yeah, okay" Rainbow Dash sat foward in her chair, "And the name's Rainbow Dash"

"Yeah kid, I don't care. Just move along"

Rainbow Dash groaned.

"After getting ditched by my boyfriend, well he didn't actually ditch me I'm just exaggerating. But anyways, I tried to go socialize with my soccer team but they were pretty lame. I sat on the logs near the bonfire by myself and then these two came over and started bothering me"

"C'mon, kid. Hurry up." The cop continued to hit her pencil against the table, "I ain't got all day. Ya know some people still have a life"

Rainbow Dash groaned crossing her arms and sliding into her chair even more.

"Me, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie heard a scream in the woods and we ran into the woods to a shed. Also the scream was super high pitched, we didn't think there would be a dead body when we checked it out."

The cop wrote down a bunch of words down, and released the three of them.

Since parents were complaining as to why their kids were at the station so late, the cops decided that any other witnesses will have to write out their alibis.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝟹:𝟻𝟸𝚊𝚖
𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

"Listen up, Kids. You will continue to go to school, you may not be able to go to any parties only your own houses. You will not be let off that easy, we have other cases that may connect to this one so you can do what you used to do but you cannot leave your city. If you do, their will be serious consequences." The female cop

"Ha, y'all can't even take proper alibis but now you are going to 'investigate' more cases?" Sunset bursted out laughing.

"Watch it, smartass" The male cop snapped back, "We are just here to help, the FBI does all this shit. And they are way scarier than us so watch your back little lady"

"Pftt, I've been to Juvie before I think I can handle the big scary FBI" Sunset snickered.

The room was silent after Sunset said that. Although she was trying to show the police that she can handle it, while doing so she also put the others in deep shit.

"Yeah, what bacon haired girl over there said just makes y'all more suspicious" Another cop said from his office desk while eating a donut.

"My hair isn't bacon..." murmured Sunset as she stroked her hair.

As the seven girls sat down talking and silently bickering to each other, the cops exchanged papers with other people in the office.

"Listen up, Girls." Another lady coming out of an office said, "The body has been identified after having its skin ripped off, whoever did this is a real monster."

"You all are free to go, your parents are starting a fuss anyways. We've already had individual talks with each of your parents, all we need you to do is sign out."

All of them stayed silent after that. The feeling that a student had been murdered and they saw the body is eating them up inside. No one will be able to sleep. Not even the killer, the feeling is probably eating their insides slowly, piece by piece.

The Job was unfinished, as they left clues everywhere they went. The way they killed the body, wasn't their first kill but that doesn't mean that this wasn't their last. The killer could be anybody, anyone who has something special to them could hide behind a mask if it meant they were going to lost that something.