"Nan ya kore!" He groaned as she pulled him towards the bus "And why do you call him Oomi san?" He yawped all the way.

"Ah, I should've worn my jacket" Osamu shivered in the cold. Atsumu had his really warm, fluffy jacket on.

"Tsumu... give me your jacket"

"Honma gomeeenn" he sang.

Osamu jumped from his seat to take the jacket himself "Yah, Tsumu!!!" He tried to pull it off him.

"NANDE YA NEN?!!!!?" Atsumu slapped his hands.

"AHO YARO!!" Osamu almost dragged him off his seat but Atsumu wouldn't let go of his jacket.

They came to a standstill when Haruka shuddered in her sleep because of the cold and Osamu dismally watched Atsumu quickly take his jacket off and wrap her with it.

"Koitsu-"

"She's sleeping. Go away" the blonde airily said before sitting back in his seat.

"You're unbelievable!!"

"Shut yer trap!"

"Ah, do you two have to fiGHT AFTER SUCH AN EXHAUSTING DAY!!!?" Kita almost flung them out of the bus.

"Sumimasen" they pouted whilst glaring at each other.

Itachiyama v/s Inarizaki.

"I don't think Inarizaki will make it"

"They're not new to this but Itachiyama won thrice"

"I heard the Miya Brothers are exceptional this time"

"But Itachiyama has Sakusa and Komori"

"Aran is no joke. His spikes are solid, unlike his Japanese"

"Only optimal effort makes you worthy of fate's grace" Haruka said.

"Oh! We should change our banner to that one" Aran nodded.

"Haru, are you upset that we're against your friend?" Atsumu softly asked as the others headed towards the court.

"Maybe..."

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He bent down to match her height and her eyes shyly signalled a yes.

"What is it, babygirl?"

"Y-You'll do it?" She asked.

"Anything you want" he gave his word but regretted it just as fast when she said "Then defeat them for me". He took a step back feeling the chills run down his spine. Osamu and the others were heard giggling from behind.

"Okaaaay!" Kita marched forward "Atsumu will lead us to victory today." He tiptoed to put his arm around his neck to drag him to the court "You will, won't you, Tsumu?" Kita almost choked him in his hold.

Atsumu was restless about his promise but when he really thought through it his awkward smile disappeared. 'She believes in this team. She worked her ass off for this. She risked going to jail for this'

"You're too stiff, you stupid banana head" Osamu riled at him.

"Ganbattekudasai!" Her voice soothed his nerves down as they waited for Itachiyama to serve.

Inarizaki's Libero, Michinari was given a wider area of coverage so no one would get in his way. And when he received the first serve, Haruka saw just how driven they were to win it.

"There's one problem." She said to the coach.

"What is it?"

"Sakusa san's first spike" she said.

"We talked about this yesterday"

"But the spin is really terrifying" she was panicking "They have to adjust to it fast. His cut shots will wreck our defence formation"

"We're not on our best defence rotation either" the coach added. "We can't afford to experiment in the finals. Since you know the players can you pull something out?"

"Okay"

"Don't" he changed his mind. "They're on a strong footing now. Let's not break their flow until something goes wrong"

Sakusa had tingles down his limbs when he saw Haruka sat with the coach. He constantly eyed her, mentally apologising for causing such a mess. After what happened the previous evening his guilt was swallowing him whole. It had been a year since she left Itachiyama but he still got butterflies when he saw her again. The very moment he saw her again on the first day of the tournament, sat on the bench during the quarterfinal match against Shiratorizawa, he had forgotten where he was, the numbing sensation he always felt when she'd laugh at something very obvious he said, was back and this time it sent his brain whirring.

'If only I'd been stronger. I wouldn't have lost you'