Chapter 17

Yaomomo had only been speaking to the Midoriya's for less than 2 hours, and she had already come to one conclusion: they are insane.

The last length of the tournament styled as a free for all, where all 4 competed to either take the flag and get out or be the last man standing. But it quickly turned into a round of 'Keep Iida away'.

The moment the match started Hitoshi and Shouto had brought the fight to the farthest possible side of the arena, and Izuku instantly darted towards the flag, grabbed it, and went to join them. Iida hadn't been fast enough to get the flag or even follow Izuku to the fight.

Izuku made it to the fight and class 1-Ass just stared confusedly at the three fighting and blatantly ignoring Iida. Every time Iida even came close to the group there would be a shout of 'Code Blue' and then one of them would obstruct Iida and they'd all run for it and carry the fighting somewhere new.

The first time it happened everyone was confused beyond belief, Iida had just stopped running and turned the opposite way. They were all too focused on the fighting to hear the Hitoshi shout 'Bitch alert! How'd this hoe get here?' followed by idiots shout of disapproval.

Then later Shouto shouted 'code blue' and the other two brought their fight to a rooftop while Shouto made a giant wall of ice surround Iida so he would have to run about 4 buildings over to catch up.

Then when it had finally looked like Iida would join the fight Izuku went shooting after him and through several bombs at him to give them time to run.

And that's how the match carried on. Over and over again they sabotaged Iida, the boy's anger becoming clearer and clearer as the fight went on.

After a long game of cat and mouse, the 2/3 of the boys started to lag in the fight. They were tiring and Izuku decided then was the time to strike. Izuku lunged towards Shouto, using the wall for extra speed, and managed to get behind Shouto and shoot a paintball before he was able to put another shield up.

The next man down was Hitoshi. Their fight had been one of the more interesting to watch. Their styles were so similar they could basically predict each other's movements, but the deciding factor had been experience. Izuku was skilled when it came to speed and had been able to overwhelm Hitoshi enough to get a shot in.

Now, all Izuku had to do was run out the exit with the flag in hand. He also had to ignore Iida's sad attempt to chase him, but made sure to rub salt in the wound by running down the main road of the arena and doing a few flips and tricks to mock him with.

And that's how Izuku showed up the entirety of 1-A.

~~

"That was a really clever tactic. He looked like he was going to lecture you all for moving too fast," Yaomomo laughed with the brothers.

"I know! Did you see his face when Hitoshi called him a hoe? Fuckin' gold," Katsuki cackled.

"I know. I felt kind of bad when he was trying to chase me, but it's his own fault for talking about my mother in the cafeteria," Izuku laughed with them, before going wide-eyed and lunging to the side.

Izuku looked back to see a fuming Iida. A fuming Iida who had tried to punch him while he wasn't looking

"What the hell was that!" Iida shouted in his face, "I know you planned that. You-you Villain!"

"I did. Battles require strategy. All you did was run in your fights so I used it to my advantage. You just weren't quick enough to even compete," Izuku said, face etched in a frown.

"Besides," Katsuki jumped into the confrontation, "Attack a student is considered bullying. That's the shit that cost All Might his job. If the number one hero is invincible here, then you sure as hell aren't either,".

Iida huffed and glared, storming off towards the crowd of their classmates leaving the room. Several of them empathized with Iida (including All Might who checked to make sure he wasn't too distraught over his loss), but a special few looked over towards Izuku to check if he was alright. At least some of them had morals.

"Are you alright, Izuku?" Shouto asked, worriedly checking over him.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna have to talk to Shouta, though. He'll probably ask Tensei to lecture him about it,'.

"Good thinking. Can we go get coffee now? I'm over this hell hole," Katsuki groaned, already heading towards the changing room.

"Yeah, we can meet you at the gate, Yaomomo. Keigo will probably meet us there too," Izuku offered.

"Alright see you there," She nodded and headed to the girls changing room.

~~
They had all made it to the gate alive and made it a point to ignore their classmate's questioning looks while they hopped on several of Hawk's feather-mobiles to get to the cafe. It was actually really fun because Hawks decided to show off and take 'the scenic route' because they had 2 new guests joining them to the cafe this time.

What was not fun was walking into the cafe and suddenly remembering that nobody had informed Dabi about Shouto coming.

They walked in and immediately the blue-haired man let out an unholy shriek at the sight of Izuku. The black-haired man burnt the mug he was holding and stared wide-eyed at Shouto who looked like he had seen a ghost.

After the man stopped shrieking Izuku had grabbed the nearest weapon-like object (which happened to be a broom) and went flying at the man, chasing him around the cafe while screaming a mix of profanities and threats while the man tried to get out the door that Hawks had 'accidentally' blocked.

Katsuki went to go help a small boy with a red hat feed some of the animals around the cafe. He was too used to the Midoriya family bullshit.

Hitoshi was pretending nothing was happening and chugging coffee like his life depended on it while petting a few cats.

And a small girl had run up to Yaomomo and grappled to her leg. She kept calling Yaomomo pretty and asking her if she was friends with 'Izu-nii' (because if she was his friend then she would be over more, and if she was over more then she could help make her pretty like her). She was adorable and Yaomomo decided she was going to adopt her at all costs.

"YOU BITCH!" Izuku screamed, before landing a killing blow on the blue-haired man's back and sent the man tumbling to the floor with a shriek. The room went dead silent, staring at the scene.

Then the black-haired man broke into a sprint and locked himself in a closet, leaving Izuku lecturing the guy on the floor, Shouto staring at the closet, Hitoshi, Katsuki, and Hawks slurping coffee, the kids running around with the cats, and Yaomomo just looked on confused as all hell.

"Haha, I think I forgot to text Dabi. My bad," Hitoshi laughed awkwardly.

Yaomomo decided she loved it here. 5 minutes and it was already more lively than her house had ever been.