𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘

title: your quirk♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+

title: your quirk
*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+

𝑖𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑦𝑎
absorb
if someone attacks you with their quirk you can use the same attack back on them or even make it stronger.this quirk made it easy to beat your opponent because you were hitting them just as hard. The stronger the attack, the easier it is for you.

draw backs
well you have to be hit in order to use it. You may need time to recover and you can only have their attack for twenty seconds before it goes away, so you have to recover and work quickly.

𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢
lava
it's just as simple as it sounds. I can't really think of the science behind right now sorry lol. you can make lava shoot from your hands or even make explosions of lava.

•draw backs
if you use it too much the heat can burn your skin pretty badly. usually after using it your skin can be a bit irritated but not too much.

𝑠𝑜𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖
Wind and fire
your quirk is quite powerful and similar to todoroki. one side air one side fire which obviously brings you two close. your usually praised for having such a strong quirk.

•draw backs
sometimes it's hard to control your quirk because wind and fire is one dangerous combination. you usually don't lose control but when you do all hell breaks loose.

𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖
paralyze
you can paralyze people, you can pick certain body parts or even from the neck down if you really need to. You usually only do that when you have enough energy to do so. As you can imagine this quirk can be draining.

draw backs
as i mentioned before this quirk can be very draining to the point where you can paralyze yourself for a bit. There isn't any permanent damage but it can be quite scary not being able to feel your arms or legs.

𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑦𝑎 𝐼𝑖𝑑𝑎
multiply
you can make multiple versions of yourself the more you move around. If you concentrate enough you can make up to thirty versions of yourself.

draw backs
it can make you have painful headaches if you multiply for too long. Sometimes it's even hard to collect yourself if you don't focus hard enough.

𝑒ijirou kirishima
poison
you can make poison drip from you finger tips. It is easy to control. Luckily you can't use it on yourself. It can be deadly but if you use the right amount the person will be fine.

•draw backs
death. You can kill someone with your quirk but you're always careful to use the right amount. You've never been in a situation where you'd have to kill them.

𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑘𝑖
glitch
when frightened or if  in danger you can glitch from one spot to another. You furthest you can go is twenty to thirty feet away from your original spot. This quirk isn't that easy because you never know where you're going to end up.

•draw backs
as i mentioned before you don't know where you'll glitch to or how far away you'll glitch. you have been trying your best to control it. sometimes people will come behind you and scare just to see how far away you'll glitch, as you can imagine that can get pretty annoying.

*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+
hellooo i really hope you enjoyed this chapter. it is very important for further chapters where you'll use this quirk. as i said before please let me know if you have any requests! thanks!
-bunny

word count: 579

all lowercase is intended