Chapeter 1

Tony's POV
I woke up to someone knocking the door, I opened the door it was Nick he had his teddy covered pijamas,he looked so adorable in them and all I had was blue shorts and a red shirt he came in and sat in my bed "Tony I need your help making a Tik Tok,are you in?" He said "Sure,what song is it going to be?" I responded "you'll see" he said.
While we were going down stairs I was wondering what song was it going to be... He got his phone to put his volume down so I couldn't hear what the words were,when he started the timer I was just standing in confusing.
When the song started Nick was acting crazy,all I did was just stand then Ryland turned up the volume so I can hear it then the song was a sound that one of my fans made saying that they were my biggest fan then I looked at nick in a nice way then he stopped dancing so I had to hype up the man,so I started dancing like crazy.

When Nick posted the video he said to me "Just wait until the comments start blowing up" I responded with "ok..while we wait for that do you want to get something to eat for breakfast?" "Sure!" He responded.So we got in my new Tesla is was a good felling being with him especially with that funny Tik Tok we made,I'm kind of hoping there will be fewer hate comments then positive comments." So where are we going?" Said Nick "idk where do you want to go?" I responded "McDonald's?" He said "Sure it's just like a minute away!" I said. He looked at me and I looked at him back I felt a connection between us,so I just smiled at him and he smiled back,then I blushed a little "So when we are done eating do you want to look at the comments?" I said "Sure why not!" He responded.

We arrived at McDonald's there was a big line,we basically were getting hangry,so I told nick "What would you like?" He responded with"Hmmm..Not sure I'll see what's in the menu for breakfast.." "ok then" I said back to him. I felt good being with him but kind of awkward when it's just silence because we would make really good best friends.

Soo... this is the first chapter I'll try to update as much as I can If y'all have suggestions on what to write feel free to tell them

BTW pls go follow my Tik Tok:
..tonyspineapple

Thx for reading this I'll try to think for a chapter 2 thx❤️
(sorry if this was short😬)