Genny watches how the poor boy tightens the books to his chest, holding tears back. The football players keep laughing at him and Genny wants to stop them -he really does- but if he would go there, they would make fun of him too. So he would do nothing good for the boy or for himself.

He passes them and goes to find the office where he can get his schedule and locker key from. When he reaches the room he opens the door and finds a smiling old lady sitting behind a wood desk. She must be the secretary.

"Hello, dear." she greets the nervous boy who finally shows a smile through his now bitten and abused lips. "Who are you?"

"I'm new."

"Name?" she asks typing something on her computer.

"Genoah Jensen." He shyly answers and she smiles, probably trying to comfort him since she sees that he's very nervous.

"This is you schedule and your locker key." the woman says after searching something on her computer and opening a drawer, handing him a paper and a key.

He thanks her and then leaves, taking a look at the key while walking out the door -the number 254 is written on it so Genny tries to find the locker with this number on it, obviously.

When he finds the red metal door with the number written on a golden placate he opens it and is surprised to see that all the books he needs are already in there. While leaning against the open locker door he checks the schedule and reads that the first period is Maths.

'Really? Maths on Monday and the first period?' Genny exclaims in his head. For him this new information is welcomed and makes him excited since he loves Maths and thinks that it is a great way to start the day.

To be sure that he doesn't enter the wrong classroom Genny check the schedule once again to verify the number of the class and when he's sure of his way he rushes through the halls and to his class. It's three minutes before the first bell rings so he has time to find the room.

Students are walking in a hurry past him but thanks to his small height he goes unnoticed and finds his way easily.

Once he's there he enters the room and is surprised to see everyone looking at him -there are not much people in the room, just a group of girls that are dressed in pink and glitter, a few other students that seem bored and look like their life is shit, and on the other side of the room there is a group of guys and girls dressed with expensive designer clothes.

Genny feels them judging him, especially the pink girls and money kids. He feels out of place but he pushes those uncomfortable feelings away and rushes to a seat at the very back and sits down, ignoring everyone.

Oh, but what a mistake was choosing the back seats.

Cameron is walking down the hall, his shirt partially untied and his backpack is slouching over one of his shoulders that are covered in the black leather jacket that never misses from his body

Cameron is walking down the hall, his shirt partially untied and his backpack is slouching over one of his shoulders that are covered in the black leather jacket that never misses from his body. His Doc Martens are untied and his avocado socks are showing, chains hanging from his belt hoops.