Wha

*Hickeys, all over his pale skin. Teeth marks left by insatiable lust. And the prominent red and slightly bruising hand mark around his neck. Dan loved when Arin let him use him like that.*

* Arin spat up more flowers, letting the blood drip down his chin, and into the white bowl. He leaned over and hunched over and continued to let out the beautifully deadly flowers escape his lips, the Lilys fell from his mouth, enough for a whole bouquet, but the delicate white was tainted by the red. Red. That was a color he saw all to lately. After the death of his beloved, Suzy. He sobbed more and let the flowers suffocate him. He coughed more and more, "D-Dan!" He wheezed out, "P-pl-please... Danny..." *

*Ryland had been out and about and had come back to the apartment, and be desperately needed to pee. So he went up to the bathroom, But what he found made his need to relive his boldly functions completely vanish. He slowly walked closer to the Bathtub full of water and the gangly limbed man. Slowly he drew back the curtain to reveal a very ghastly sight, Alex had slit his throat, making the water and his shirt spear a pink-red. "A-Alex?"*
These are three prompts for rp with me, DM me which one u wanna do.
As of rn I'm open for rp
You can also let me know on Discord too