"Alicia's heart ache over you was horrible to watch. But I'm glad your well and safe Evie, you can always come to me if you need anything. I will always want to keep you and your sister happy", Robbie said to Evie. It was great watching them get on and talk.

We all sat down and chatted away to each other. Mainly me and Evie sitting next to each other holding hands as we caught up on what has been happening. I had to tell her about what I saw when I went back to our home. I had to tell her about our pack and most of all - our parents. She was hurt and tried to hold back tears but she always knew in a way that our parents were gone since she couldn't find them. It turns out she got lost as she tried to catch up with me that night. Instead ofnheading in the right direction, she was going further and further away from me to which our scents disappeared. She travelled around the whole 3 months or so alone, looking for me. She crossed only a couple of arrogant rogues, including that one that crossed my path. But they didn't bother her too much and let her pass by. One night as she slept in a ditch she was found by Alpha Ravi himself and felt drawn to help her. She went home with him to his pack nearby where she was and lived in his home with his wife, son and daughter, who Evie has become best friends with. She was happy there and I am really happy she's gone to school with his daughter Hayley. Usually she wolfs get taken out of school before males. But alpha Ravi and his wife wanted to keep their daughter in a little longer so she has more knowledge in the future.

"It's 11:00pm Evie, we must be getting back. Sharon and Hayley will be getting worried about us" Alpha Ravi shouted over to Evie from across the room. Him and Robbie chatted to each other and left me and Evie to it to catch up.

"What do you mean? Evie you're staying here with me aren't you?" I said in confusion to alpha Ravi but took my gaze back at Evie. How could after so long being apart she would wish to leave again. I'm not letting that happen.

"Ally, I'm with The Lingers. I'm part of that pack. I'm in school there, I have to go back. Believe me I would really want to stay here and be with you but you've created your own life here, god Ally you're a luna of this pack. Your happy here with alpha Robbie and I'm happy with The Lingers. We made separate lives apart and we need to stick to them". She sounded so grown up and it saddened me that she didn't want to stay. But she was right, her wise words made sense. If she's happy where she is and has a life somewhere else, who am I to order her to be here with me and start another one to keep me happy.

"I hate when you're right Evie...", We both giggled as tears again ran down our faces. "...But it's true. You have to go back to your pack and I have to stay here with mine" I said trying to believe my own words. Evie smiled happily at me.

"Thanks big sis. At least this time we can call each other every day, we can see each other when we want and actually know where we are. I can go back and tell my friends my big sister is a luna of The Tropix pack and my brother in-law is alpha, how cool!". She smiled proudly. Her friends? Wow she must really like her life there and who am I to ruin that for her.

"That's true but please Evie this time stay in the one place so I know where you are". I raised my eyebrow at her in a cheeky way. She giggled back at me.

"I promise Ally". We sat up and hugged each other goodbye. But we were happy, we knew it wasn't for long again and as she was living under an alphas roof amongst his pack, I knew she will be safe and they'll protect her.

"You and Alpha Robbie can come whenever you like to our pack to see Evie. I understand you probably want to know and see her life with us so let me know". Alpha Ravi said smiling before he shifted into his huge wolf outside my home.

His men followed him out and shifted into their wolves in the heavy snow. My sister hugged me tight and I kept her in my embrace for a few more seconds at the front door before she leaves.