Tomokao movie night!

Kaoru was pacing nervously around her room, constantly double checking everything to make sure tonight was perfect. Her beautiful girlfriend, Tomoe, was coming over for movie night while Kaoru's parents were out of town. She had asked Himari what Tomoe's favorite movie was, as a surprise for Tomoe. Kaoru had ordered ramen, since she knew it was Tomoe's favorite. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Kaoru froze in place.

Kaoru walked to the door and grabbed the handle, took a deep breath and opened it.
"Ah, Tomoe, you look so, so beautiful tonight," Kaoru felt her cheeks turn red. Her girlfriend looked stunning. She wasn't wearing anything particularly special, but she just looked that good to Kaoru normally.
"Ahaha, t-thanks Seta-senpai!" Tomoe blurted out.
Kaoru reached her hand out.
"Shall we go in, my dear?" Kaoru said.
Tomoe put her hand in Kaoru's and walked inside.

Kaoru led her inside into the living room where she gestured for her to sit down. Kaoru left the room to get the ramen. Tomoe waited patiently for her to come back and while she was looking around the room, she spotted the movie they were gonna watch.

Kaoru walked back into the room and placed the ramen on the table.

"This is so awesome dude! You're the best!" Tomoe leaped up and hugged Kaoru after she placed both bowls down. Kaoru was shocked but instantly smiled when she felt the warm embrace of her girlfriend. Tomoe pulled away from Kaoru and looked into her eyes. Both of them were blushing like crazy.
"S-shall we... watch the movie..?" Tomoe nervously asked. Kaoru nodded and they sat down together.

They had finished their ramen and were halfway through the movie when Kaoru noticed Tomoe looking sleepy. She placed her hand on Tomoe's and looked up at her. Tomoe's head turned to Kaoru as their fingers intertwined. Tomoe moved her face closer to Kaorus and she felt her face turning completely red.
"Y-you... look so beautiful.. Seta-senpai.." Tomoe whispered.

"You know you can call me Kaoru, my dear" Kaoru whispered into Tomoe's ear. Tomoe got chills when she felt Kaorus breath on her ear. Kaoru moved her face until it was directly infront of Tomoe's. Their lips met, and by now both of their faces were completely red. After about 10 seconds they pulled away.
"I love you, Tomoe" Kaoru whispered.
"I... love you too, Kaoru" Tomoe replied.

Sorry if this is bad, This is my first time writing something like this so give me tips :)