Chapter 2

Melody's POV

Bourbon street was so packed that our uber couldn't take us all the way, we had to walk the rest of the way to Bourbon Heat.

"No absolutely not, didn't I tell your ass not to wear them heels" I said while laughing at leah
Sis was struggling down burbon street in them heels, I had learned my lesson last night.

Bourbon street seems to be pretty popular and always crowded, you have no choice but to walk it.
Leah pouted and groaned stopping to grab her foot
"You were right this time, soon as we get in that club were going to get a booth so I can sit my ass down,  you sure I can't wear your shoes for like 5 minutes tho?"
"Bitch no, we damn near there now you can make it hot girl" I said turning around to start walking again. Leah caught up to me grabbing on arm for support.
We finally made it to the club and let me tell you it was mother freaking packed. The line was out of the door.
"Oh hell no I am not waiting in this line" leah said while pulling us to the front she went up to bouncer whispered something in his ear and he let us through.
"Oh no baby, how the fuck they ugly asses get to skip the line" some random ass girl said her southeren accent was strong as hell.

Leah turned around so quick "what was that?...oh cause I thought a bitch who can't get in the club said something" I busted out laughing as the chick just rolled her eyes while mute.  "What did you tell the bouncer anyways" I asked "Girl I told him I would give him some play if he let us in" 
"Leah!!!" I screamed smacking her on arm while laughing again
"What, you wanted to wait in line with ole girl out there, it's not like I'm actually going to entertain him" she said smiling

Leah and I got lucky trying to find a booth for her to sit down, I was still trying to find out why it was so packed in here tonight. I finally took a look at my surroundings a bit closer. I saw a shot girl and signaled for her to come over
"How y'all doing we doing a special tonight $2 dollar shots" she said
"Great let me go ahead and get that whole tray from you" Leah said while handing her a 20 dollar bill "And you can keep the change girl" she said while grabbing the tray

"This girl here" I said while shaking my head

"Bitch it's our last night here we have to get lit" Leah grabbed a shot and passed me one and we threw it back.

Before the shot girl left I had to ask "Excuse me are you all always packed like this?"

"Girl no indeed, the New Orleans Pelicans Basketball team won their first home game tonight and some of them came here to celebrate" she said while pointing over to the VIP section.
I looked over there but couldn't really see it was just too many people in here. I didn't really follow basketball so it wasn't like I was going to recognize any of them.

Now leah on the other hand she knew who everybody was even if they didn't know her.

"Hell yeah I'm  bout to get me a baller tonight" she said standing and taking another shot. I swear sometimes I wonder how we became best friends, were complete opposites

I took another shot as well and followed leah to the dance floor. Our song "Act up" by the city girls came on and we started dancing and going off, the whole club vibe was just popping. "Act up you could get snatched up" I pulled out my phone and starting recording our sheninagings. We danced for a few more songs before we needed a break

" I'll be back leah I'm going run to the restroom real quick"   "Okay boo"

I pushed my way through the packed club while getting stopped a few times by guys trying to holla at me, but like I said I wasn't entertaining none of it. I finally finished my business and made it back to the table to see leah talking to some guy, she was cheesed out.

"Hey Mel this is Dmo, Dmo this is my bestfriend Melody I was telling you about" she said I politely closed lipped smile at him.