✩pilot - four - your move broski✩

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeah." I said blankly staring at the water.

"Fish on!" JJ yelled.

We walked back into the Château and gathered in John B's room. I sat on the edge of the bed examining the money, Pope at the head of it. Kiara sat at a desk in the corner, John B in a chair and JJ in the window sill.

Pope snatched the money from out of my hand. "For the record, if that is a smuggling ship, with illegal contraband it probably belongs to someone else..."

"Minor details" Kiara interrupted. I smiled at the girl.

"They could come looking for it. Taking it would be... catastrophically stupid" Pope concluded.

JJ leaned over me and snatched the money out of Pope's hand.
"Right well, stupid things..." he said as he fanned the money out on front of his face, "...have good outcomes all the time." I hummed in agreement.

"all we need to do is figure out a way to get into that cargo hold of the wreck. Until then we just..." JJ trailed off

"Lay low." I finished for him.
"Just act normal." he added looking from me to the group.

"Right and how exactly do we do that?" Pope asked.

A smile appeared on my face as I got the greatest idea ever.

"Kegger?"

✩✩✩

"Tally-ho" John B whooped as him and JJ lifted the keg.
"Hey-up"

We made our way over to the boneyard, Kiara holding the pump for the keg and me and Pope carrying the red solo cups. With some terrible flirting I managed to get us a keg, in which JJ and John B set down in the sand.

Kie tossed JJ the pump and we got ready for the event. JJ sprayed John B in the face with the beer in the keg and we all laughed. We filled up cups for ourselves. I attempted to hand on to Pope.
"No. No hell no." he declined
"I'll take it." JJ said as he took the cup from me.

Before long, people started to show up at the party, drinking, laughing and just having a good time.

John B:

Alright you can't understand the Outer Banks without understanding the Boneyard. It's kinda like a three layer burrito.

There's us and our friends. The working-class stare derelicts from The Cut.

Then there are the Kooks. The rich second Homer's. Their mostly from pouncy-ass boarding schools. Just rich, trustafarian posers. Our natural enemies.

And then there are the Tourons. Totally clueless here here for a week on vacation with their families. Chum for the sharks.

Back to Elliot:

We all partyed on, flirting with Tourons and playing drinking games. I had scoped out some cute Tourons and playfully flirted with them as John B, JJ, Kiara, and Pope did the same.

Kegger's were always a blast. Looking at it from the outside, you see a bunch of underaged kids drinking and getting wasted and making fools of themselves. But on the inside, it was called "having fun" Something today's adults frown on.

I was feeling a bit buzzed as the sun started setting and I made my way over to Kie. I sling my arm around her shoulders and pulled her away from the boy she was currently talking to. She laughed at my tipsy state. I pulled us over towards John B. Then I saw her.