"Dobby's finished, Master Harry Potter sir! Dobby bes leavings yous to soaks! Dobby'll bes back in 15 minutes!" with that he popped off and Harry got to enjoy his bath time.

§Do I have to dance at the ball?§ Harry asks Enperadorea, who gives a snaky shrug.

§Only if you want to. Or a very persistent girl bullies you into dancing.§ He mentally snorts at that. Tom has been rather possessive of Harry and it amused the snake so much to see the young Alpha to-be stake such an obvious claim! He was so much like his father.

Harry scrunches up his nose. He would not mind dancing, but if someone was too pushy or bullied someone who clearly didn't want to dance, he was unsure how he would react. He got out of the bath just as Dobby appears and with the Elf's help, he dries off, dries his hair and gets dressed. Dobby then pops away as his Aunty Cissa comes in and helps him re-comb his hair and style it. She gives hims a half up hairstyle that allows some of his fringe to hang before his famous scar.

"There we are. Nice and handsome...." She smiles. "Now then, there is no reason to be so nervous. The children will be eating in a room adjoining to the large dining hall and the ball is to take place across the hall. If at any point you need a break or feel overwhelmed, do not hesitate to inform myself, your Uncle Luc or Severus. Draco and Tom will surely be at your side, but just in case you are alone, feel free to call Dobby and have him take you away to somewhere safe. I want you comfortable. And don't feel bad about falling asleep before the ceremony, you only have to worry about staying up for it after you present at 13. by then it will be a bit easier for you to stay up so late."

"Thank you, auntie..." Harry hugs her and she smiles and holds him close.

"You are welcome, sweetie... Come along now, let's see if Draco and Tom are ready yet... ah, you look very handsome Enperadorea!" She smiles at the snake who has a large bow tied around his 'neck.' It makes him look cute, but she would never dare to say it to his face. The snake had quite the personality on him.

Said snake gives her a judging look, but does not argue or fight as he is picked up by Harry, who smiles at the Gryffindor red bow. It was so big, Enperadorea looked like he had great red butterfly wings! They walk to the ballroom which has been transformed into an enchanted Winter Fairy forest with glittering fairy lights, lit by actual fairies, floating among the trees and in the air as the ceiling was charmed to snow, the flakes vanishing about a foot from the ground as shimmering icicles danced on an invisible wind, reflecting the lights in brilliant colors. The marble floor looked like polished ice with mesmerizing patterns and shapes in winter colors dancing about. The very air smelt like crisp snow and was a pleasantly cool temperature.

Tables of food and drink were strategically scattered around the room, the adult drinks were heavily warded to keep underage Magicals from trying to sneak any. Harry gasped in awe as his aunt giggles softly, pleased that her hard work and effort as well as the efforts of their House Elves have paid off. She guides him over to where her son and husband were standing and Draco stops fidgeting with his cravat at seeing his mother. Lucius looks like a fairy tale king in his fancy suit and robes, his hair glistening in its elaborate braid. His uncle does not smile with his face, but with his eyes at seeing Harry dressed up so nicely.

The gender neutral cut of the trousers and effeminate shirt and vest added to his androgynous features as his normally wild black hair was tamed. The half do looked rather adorable on the child and the dark blue and Slytherin green of his clothes brought out his pale skin and the unique brightness of his green eyes. Draco wore black with a deep blue shirt, his hair was carefully coiffed and gelled into place as he wore a heavy looking necklace and stood like a little prince at his father's side.