"N-No... no" she shook her head "Why would you say I'm your girlfriend?"

"Because you are today" he coed "those were the terms... babygirl"

She couldn't feel her legs anymore. "I-What-I dont-" she stuttered.

He chuckled wrapping his hand around her waist and led her towards their first ride.

"Why would someone want to voluntarily get on something so scary and then scream for life?" She looked at the roller coaster as they waited in line.

"I wish you'd scream my name like that" he accidentally blurted and bit his tongue when he realised.

"What?" She turned to look at him.

"Nothing, princess. I said you'll like it" he had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

His hand gripped hers as they sat in their seats and as brave as she wanted to seem Atsumu knew she was chickening out, her hands were literally vibrating.

"OH DEAR GOD" she finally blew up when they reached the top.

"Okay, this was a bad idea!!!!" Atsumu regretted his decision. They looked at each other with wide eyes "Shit"

Atsumu was visibly dizzy.

"That was so NICE!!!" He'd never heard her voice so well before and he liked it. He instantly fell for her. Like literally stumbled.

"Are you okay?" She held him from falling. Her hand burnt when she realised how it pressed against his chest, she could feel his heartbeats.

"I'm done for the day. No more roller coasters" he said.

"Oh, but they're so nice" she looked at it with a tiny pout and he looked at her hand still resting on him like she was used to it. He wanted it to be something she really did on a daily basis. When her hand pulled back he held it and pressed it back against his chest "Don't ever leave me, okay?"

"Huh?" She looked at him, taking a moment to digest what he said before hesitantly nodding. He cupped her face, his long, calloused fingers resting against her soft skin as his thumb traced her cheek. "You're so beautiful" He bent down to place a kiss on her forehead "Let's go, baby." He held her hand again.

She constantly watched him, this feeling was so new to her but she loved it, she was also scared if it was okay to feel that way. She was falling for him and she couldn't do anything about it no matter how hard she tried to resist him. She didn't want him in trouble, he was too precious for that. She liked his cocky grin and his calming face. She liked how sarcastic he was towards others but called her 'princess' she was giant puddle already, melting in his hand.

"Oh, no" she looked away when she felt something in her eye. "Ah, shit"

Atsumu came back running when he saw her rub her eye. He had gone to get her candy floss "Princess, what happened?" He pulled her hands away and gently pushed her eyelid with his thumb.

"It's a tiny bug" he sat her on the bench and slowly blew into her eye to get rid of it. After a few attempts he finally did.

"Does it hurt, baby?" His heart painfully strummed when she softly nodded.

He put his arm around her and rested her face against his chest "Rest until you're better"

"Thank you but I'm okay" she buried her face in his shirt so he wouldn't see her. He gently caressed her hair not understanding what overtook him. He was scared with how worried he got when he saw she was a little disturbed. His mind had stopped working and he'd run towards her without second thoughts, he was so different it terrified him "What are you doing to me, Haruka?"

"What?" She raised her head and looked at him. He touched his forehead against hers and closed his eyes "I don't want this day to end." He said "To even think of not being able to hold you like this again... it feels like crap"

He held her as close as he could all day. When he saw her laugh like a baby he couldn't move a muscle. He wanted her to be that happy every day. He was broken out of his thoughts when she kissed his cheek "Thank you"

He just knew he was never going to wash that cheek for eternity. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Every time someone looked at her he'd place his hand on her bare thigh and peck her cheek to tell them she was his. He'd never felt something like that before, he was surprised at his own actions and Haruka even more.

The only time he left her out of his sight, he was anxious. He waited for her to exit the restroom, it was barely sunset but he was so nervous that the day was coming to an end.

"You're a stubborn girl, Haru"

She looked into the mirror and went pale when she saw the person behind her with a blade in his hand.