Long Silence

" If the radius of a circle is five what is the area?" Dad asks. I drop my fork on my plate and roll my eyes.

" Daddy" I say hoping he'll forgive me for telling him to " Shut up! "

Mom slams the dinner table and I stifle a laugh . " Just kidding!!!" I smile. They let it slide for now although I known in getting a stern talking to afterward.

My family does not deal with awkward silences to well my Dad *bless his heart* starts quizzing us on math . My mother tries to get in the buzz with all the school gossips.

My little brother tells us what he found underneath his bed that day gross . Even, I do something. I start to talk about me celebrity idol Taylor Swift.

" Earth to Randy!" To my mom says as she moves her Han directly in front of my face. " I'm awake mom" I say laughing trying not to freak out

♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡ ¤¤¤¤¤♡

My grade files into the school bus one bye one... friend by friend... couple by couple and so on.

I walk right on with Sasha she and I have this prophecy whatever that we always sit together on the bus.

" Hey Guys !" To my horror once we turn around its crazy Tina. She walks around trying to desperately find friends when she already has them.

" I know you like always totally sit together but, I was wondering if I could sit next you as well it'd be a tight squeeze we're all friends though!"

I look at Sasha. Of course her eyes say " No" but what matters is her mouth and it says " Yes! Of course it'd be awkward without having a great new friend to spend the time with!" I immediately frown until she elbows me in the gut " Oh of course! " although seeing Tina's smile makes me feel a bit happier!