And it's your first time being in a place like this.

Jaehyun pulled you to a seat in the middle, him fixing his hair after. Your eyes scanning the place in amusement diverted into him and this time, it was him who you found precious.

Okay, what the hell did you just call him?

"May I take your order?" A young lady dressed in formal attire approached, snapping you out of your trance.

You blinked back in reality before checking the menu. "Uhm," You glanced up to Jaehyun, confusion blowing into you.

The meal's name, the prices, the amount of it in one plating - they are all overwhelming for you that's why even though your stomach is demanding for food, you still couldn't pick one.

Jaehyun grinned, finding it cute of you. "Uhh, do you want to eat some rice? Soups? Cakes? Cakes are famous here."

"I guess.. cake?" Your cheeks flushed in embarassment. For some reasons, you felt like that.

Jaehyun's forehead wrinkled but blinked it all away. He smiled at the waitress and continued to add up some orders while you only stared at him, amazed the way he still look extremely fine even just by talking. After he was done speaking, the waitress suddenly turned to you.

"Miss, we have a perfect offer for you and your husband!" Your eyes widened on the sudden words of the worker.

"P-Pardon?" You froze.

"Oh, my bad! I meant couples!" She corrected.

Your jaw dropped, "W-We're not c--"

"Thank you but we won't accept the offer." He smiled and bowed down. You waited for the waitress to leave first to show some proper etiquette before glaring at him.

"Did you just told her we're couples?" You fought the urge to yell, having some respect for everyone in the place and yourself as well.

Jaehyun gave you a panicked smile. "U-Uh, no! I did not told her that! I just thanked--"

"You didn't disagree at her so that's indirect agreeing." You glared.

"W-Wait! Calm down!" He grinned, his dimples showing. "It would be a long conversation and explanation for the staff. They expect couples especially in this place." You furrowed your brows, Jaehyun already getting that you want more explanation. "Well, you see.. this is.. a common place.. for.. dating..?"

"Dating?" Your shut your eyes. "Why did you take me here then?"

He scratched his cheeks. "Because the cakes are great here-"

"But still."

"Don't be mad, okay? No one actually knows us here. Let them think what they want to, after we leave, we won't meet them though." He smiled reassuringly.

"Whatever you say." You calmed down a bit, agreeing on what he said. A cold silence that almost seem like an awkward one wrapped from the both of you. You then glanced back at him, the irritation leaving upon your face. "Are you okay now?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jaehyun grinned. "I don't have any problems in the first place."

"You're stressed aren't you?"

Jaehyun's grin turned into a wider smile, laughing a little too loudly. "I'm good Y/N."

"Don't lie, I know you well. I've read your book right?" His grin dropped when you've mentioned it. It was now your turn to plaster a wide smile. "It stated there that when this man that posses telekinesis ability has a lot on his mind, he subconsciously makes things float around him. I woke up earlier and see that everything around me is floating, and it didn't take me to long to realize that you are stressed. So, Mr. Jung, will you still lie?"