Backstory

You have a YouTube channel and have over 2 million subscribers. You are a singer and make music your fans are really supportive of you and your music, but you also love to go exploring and love spooky things, you make Vlogs and stupid YouTube videos you didn't really care what people think of you. 

        You always got comments on videos saying "You should collab with Sam and Colby" you didn't really know who those people were and you didn't really care. 

      You went to a YouTube party and that's how you meet your best friend Tara, she introduced you to her friends Katrina, Devyn and Cassie. You and Katrina were also best friends you made songs together and she introduced you to Mike. 

       You and Mike got along really well and started to hangout alot, after awhile you started to date and told your fans. 

     You guy made songs together and went on tour with him to sing the songs but then after 2 years you and Mike broke up. (He cheated on you with some girl)  Your relationship with Mike was good, you didn't know why he would cheat on you.

    You made a video explaining why you and him broke up, you didn't lie and told the whole truth about what he did. After that you took a break from YouTube for awhile and you made a song about the break up and how he hurt you. 

     It had been a week since your break up with Mike and you always got so many missed calls and texts from Mike and you never answered. 

          You were sad and couldn't get over it until Tara had made you go to a party with her...... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry this was a bit long! This was my first story ever, if you have any feedback on what I could do better or anything just message me or comment. It would be appreciated and thank you!)