Chapter 1

"Morning boys....... Get your lazy asses off the beds and get going..." We hear Paul's voice. Okay, so here's our morning alarm........

Oh, sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves..... Hiiiiii, we are One Direction, a British-Irish pop- boyband. Some of you must be knowing this, for the others, here's our introduction.We rose to fame as a band on 23rd July, 2010. Four years back on the XFactor. Since then, our lives have never been the same. Albums, tours, conferences, that's all we have now.... But it's very difficult to keep up with all this alone. For helping us out, we have an amazing management team who get us going. Even a day without them seems like hell....

Anywhore, returning back to present..... We try to get up, which is as such not possible after late night partying. After a series of moans and groans, all of us rush out to the bathrooms to get ready. Going in the bathrooms as normal young, lazy lads...... And emerge outside as the megaband One Direction!!!!

Hiii new and lovely readers!!! I'm Gemma here!!!*waves in delight* So this is mah first attempt at writing a fan fiction. Please don't hate on me, cuz I'm not much of a writer. I simply write the first thing what comes in mah mind. But yeah, hoping to get a few votes and likes on this chapter.

Will update this book as much as possible. Please don't hesitate to leave comments and suggestions for further chapters!!! That would mean a lot to meh!!

Thanxxx ;)

P.S. this chapter is dedicated to LazyBumForever for making the lovely cover of this book and supporting and cheering me all the time!!! This wouldn't have been possible without her!!! You're the most amazayn friend I could ever ask for!!!! ;)