"He is" Atsumu said. "Call the police"

"What??" Osamu was taken aback. "Atsumu!"

"Haru, tell your boyfriend to stay out of this" he said.

"B-But he's not!"

"Hmm? Did I hear you talk back to me?" His eyes widened and she wished someone would killed her on spot. She prayed for an earthquake where she died instantly. "Did you forget what happens if you talk back?" He looked above her knee and Atsumu followed his line of sight. He was horror struck when he saw a huge scar he'd never noticed. Osamu and the others had a heart attack.

"Haruka chan..." Suna pulled her hand and put her in the very back behind the tall guys "Close your ears" he said and she did. Suna and Hitoshi held Atsumu who was moments away from jamming his face. The nerves on his temples popped and his face was red with how furious he was. "GET OUT!"

"Leave before we call the police. You're on school property" Kita glared.

"Oh!" He softened "Sumimaseeeen!" He sang.

"I forget this isn't Tokyo. But you see, outside those gates, it isn't school properly." He said in a slightly irked tone. "I'll come by later. See you around" he waved before leaving.

"Don't come back" Suna said as he left.

Haruka's eyes were closed shut and her hands covered her ears to get rid of any sound. She was thinking of Plank's constant, imagining that this never happened.

Atsumu pulled her hands away from her ear and her eye slowly peeked, unexpectedly expecting it to be Suzuki. But her heart stopped when she saw Atsumu instead, his hands were shaking.

"I-I'm so s-"

"Are you alright??!" They asked and she nodded.

"Thank you" she said "But I... I cannot continue as your manager."

"NANI?!??"

"Ah..." she smiled even though she wanted to burst our crying. That was the most uncomfortable situation to be in "You need to focus on nationals. I'll find you a new manager soon"

"But we need you as our manager" Kita said "Don't worry about him. We'll take care of it"

"But you shouldn't!" She protested "I'm quitting!"

"I'm exhausted from practice" Osamu said.

"We'll wrap up for today" Nobody listened to her.

"It's barely sunset! You have prelim-"

"Rest is just as necessary as practice" that was the most anyone had seen Suna talk.

"Let's drop our manager-chan home and head back" Aran said and they nodded.

"That's not nece-"

"Lets go" Atsumu was heavily disturbed. He held her hand and walked out, waiting for the others to join him.

"Thank you very much. I'm so grateful to you" she bowed.

"Don't be so hard on yourself" Kita said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Thank you" she said but when others left Atsumu followed her inside. Osamu didn't know if he should follow his brother but he did anyway.

"What-"

"I need to talk to your mother" he said.

"No... please" her pleading eyes were telling him to listen to her but he wasn't going to.

"Are you sure we should?" Osamu asked.

"Samu, not a word" his low tone scared even Osamu. He looked at Haruka "If it's going to hurt you, go to your room. I'll call you when we're done, okay?"

"No. You shouldn't tell mama"

"Not tell her what? Suzuki needs to go prison for the shit he's done" he said and Osamu knew he was in for a horrifying hitchhike.

"And why is Suzuki here?" They heard a deep voice and Haruka just remembered that it was only her first week of school. She swore that it was one of the worst days of her life as she slowly turned to look at her brother. Her mother looked so worried "What? Why? How?"

"Niisan..." she said. She wasn't prepared for what was coming. She knew just how disappointed he already was, she also knew he would never want to see her again if he knew the whole thing and that broke her even more. She hated how her one mistake was haunting the shit out of her for life, how that one mistake was squeezing the life out of her body all day, every single day, every passing second.

Even though Wakatoshi was the most hard hearted brother, he saw how scared she was. He swallowed the lump in his throat when his intestines twisted with how helpless she seemed, that moment he hated himself for not being the brother he should've been. The look in her eyes made him crumble to a state he never thought was possible for him.

"Haru..." he hugged her "It's okay"

"I know everything"