ஐவரானோம்

This is one excerpt from Ramayana where Bhagwan Ram will proclaim his acceptance for pure bhakthi irrespective of the societal constraints we all have these days.

It was the starting of 14 years of "vanavaasan" (exile) from lord rama. He was supposed to be a king the next day. Previous day he was called by his father for the execution of his punishment to go to forest only because his mother (Stepmother we call these days) wants that to happen. He never questioned him back. He agreed in a moment and started of with his wife and brother Lakshman. 

They all crossed "Sarayu" river. To reach forest they are supposed to cross Ganga banks. They reached Ganga bank.

They they met the Fisherman clan. Anyone who wants to cross Ganga will need the help of these people as they stay there and use boat. Of the four varnaashramams (Brahmana, Kshathriya, Vaisiya, Sudra) Ram belong to Kshathriya clan. Kshathriya denotes rulers clan. The clan which rules the country. He being a emigrant now seeks help from Head of the clan Gugan. But Gugan realised that Rama is swayam Paramaatma Shri man narayanan. He asked him to stay with them for all the 14 years. They will provide royal service for him. But he wanted to obey his father's words as it is said. 

So Gugan rendered him whatever he needed and took good care of them on their one night stay. Ram felt really very happy. He enthroned Gugan with a very simple statement stating "Aivaraanom". They were 4 brothers. And he gave gugan the position of his brother stating this statement "Aivaraanom". He gave the position of his brother for a simple person only for his bhakthi. Even if he conquers the whole world that wont equalise the single Aivaraanom. Gugan also knows this.

This is what Bhagawan's Kaarunyam. It doesn't see caste, creed or anything else. Nothing can stop a Bhakthan from reaching bhagawan. Gugan had done nothing but only his duty. 

Yes, Its his duty to help people who come there to cross the river ganga. He did only his job for Rama too.

But the devotion with which it was done was realised by Lord and made him give position of his very own brother irrespective of the differences they had as per the society. That devotion is devotion for his work and devotion for the lord when the second one offcourse exceeds the first.

What else can be an example for Bhagawan's Kaarunyam and Bhaktha's devotion. No its not that simple. Its the "Aatma samarpanam" that Gugan showed Paramathma which is recognised instantly by him and give him the fruit of his samarpanam instantly. 

This is what Bhagawan expects from each and everyone Jeevatmas of this world. This "Aatma samarpanam" or "Charanaagathi" is the only pathway for every individual Jeevatma in this world to reach the Paramaatma.

JAI SHRI RAM!!!!!!!