2

alex

sabrina: i fuckin love when a girls have a guy names. shit is hot. and to answer ur question i'm straight as hell but billie eilish could get it on the low.

alex: ion even fw billies music like that but i do agree she is hot as hell.

alex: i thought i was straight until i kissed my friend freshman year of highschool during spin the bottle, from there it all went girls, girls, and more girls. guys r fuckin dicks. plus, girls are actually capable of making me finish.

i sigh at the lack of sabrinas response, which was actually probably a good thing because i was totally distracted from the project i was supposed to be doing.

i turn my phone off, looking back on the doc and sighing to see luke wasn't on it.

probably a good thing actually.

i erase everything he wrote, and spent the next hour writing it my way.

i than glance back down at the paper and the phone number which i thought was his, seeing i mistyped the 0 and put a 9 instead.

honestly glad i did. might have made a new friend.

two hours later, still no text back from sabrina so i decided to make the bold move and double text her, missing our conversation.

man this is only going to boost her already over the top ego.

alex: no goodbye text? lame.

about 10 minutes pass which are spent brushing my teeth, and doing my nightly routine before my phone dings.

sabrina: miss me already huh? i was eating dinner. relax

alex: for 2 hrs?

sabrina: yeah? issue?

alex: u have attitude

sabrina: bitch u cant hear or see me rn how u going to say i have attitude

alex: cuz i jus know. ppl w big egos have short tempers and attitudes

alex: night sabrina

sabrina: what? it's 8:30 pm? wym night. ur the one who begged for a response. u forget?

alex: ever heard of time zones home schooler? and why? rlly wanna talk to me now huh?

sabrina: nah, night baby

alex: ew. don't call me that

sabrina: dont tell wht to do baby

"what are you smiling at?" brooke asks from across the room.

"you know luke-?" i ask her.

"arnt you lesbian?" she says, cutting me off.

"bitch let me finish" i say as she nods.

"anyways, luke and i got got partnered up for this project and he gave me his number but i accidentally mistyped a digit and ended up texting this girl who's actually cool as hell and we have been talking for the last couple hours" i say honestly. "like i've never spoken to her on the phone or anything, don't even know what she looks like but i love everything about her"