Tommy stepped out behind her noticing how Beth watched the people of the streets beginning to move out of the pathway and hide back into their homes in fear of the notorious gangster family. Tommy took her hand into his, pulling her slightly as they began their walk down toward the Garrison. "It's game day in St. Andrews. The Garrison is going to be crowded." Beth grumbled in discomfort, as she glanced down at the cobble they walked on her heels clicking loudly against it.

"Don't worry sweetheart." Tommy grinned, his voice murmured slightly by the cigarette that sat between his lips. "Tommy Shelby's back in town, you'll never have to worry about somewhere being too crowded for you again." Beth's eyes wandered over to the Garrison that now stood in front of them. Tommy pushed open the door with Beth walking closely behind them her hand still locked in his as they pushed through the crowd to the private room. Beth slid into one of the open seats a small yawn escaping her lips as Tommy opened the window. The noise from inside the pub seeping through the slot.

"Hello!" Thomas shouted in aggravation. Not hearing Harry's usual cheery voice, Beth stood up stumbling into the window view her chin resting onto Tommy's shoulder from behind.A pretty curly blonde stood at the window her mouth opening and closing like a fish as she and Tommy stared at each other and an instant feeling of jealousy soured through Beths body and she quickly nudged tommy. "I need a bottle of rum." Tommy announced. Harry leaned over and muttered something into her ear and walked away.

The blonde watched Beth and Tommy a small frown on her face as she inspected them and Beth had grinned happily knowing the woman got the message. Tommy Shelby was hers and she didn't care to share him with anyone. Beth wondered what Harry had said, probably told her off for staring at a Shelby or maybe told her how they got things for free around Small Heath but the blonde barmaid quickly composed herself. "A whole bottle?" She asked looking around the bar. "Yes." Beth sighed, the new barmaid was taking an awful long time to do a simplistic task.

"White or dark rum?" She shouted picking up two bottles. "Don't care." Tommy sighed, his eyes wandering around the booming pub. The barmaid picked up a bottle of dark rum placing it onto the counter. "Harry said it's on the house." She announced. The stare off had begun again, this time however, Beth found herself caught in the middle.

"Are you a whore?" Tommy asked, his voice serious, not holding back. Beth couldn't help the snort of laughter that escaped her mouth as she watched the barmaids reaction. "Because if you're not you're in the wrong place." Tommy finished, turning around and walking away. Beth sent the blonde barmaid one last look of disapproval before turning around and following Tommy out of the Garrison who stood waiting for her. "There was no need to be jealous." Tommy commented his eyes never adverting from the path in-front of him as he pulled Bethany along behind him.

Beth simply let out a huff of air, a brazing time on her face. "I don't have anything to jealous of Tommy. She was like a knock off, cheaper version of me. I think I'll manage to sleep at night, love." Tommy shook his head grinning slightly, pulling her up toward the betting station. Beth never questioned him as he pushed open the door, leaving her to close it behind her as she walked in. Tommy took out his box of cigarettes from his pocket placing one into his mouth as Beth pulled her jacket off hanging it over a coat rack.

"Beth before we go in here, you have to know Arthur got a good beating by that copper and he doesn't look very good." Tommy warned, knowing how Beth was bound to over react when she seen Arthur bruised and bloodied. Beth couldn't help let her eye brows furrow as she shoved Tommy towards the kitchen door. "Let me see him." Tommy called walking through the doors. He handed the bottle of rum to Arthur and Beth couldn't help but let out a small gasp as she walked to Arthur's side not expecting it to be so bad despite Tommys warning.

His face was soaked in his own dry blood, each cut and crack looking extremely painful as it oozed with blood. Inspecting it for a moment Beth let out a small gag, her nose scrunching in disgust at the blood. "Don't worry about it doll, I'm fi-." Arthur began, a hiss of pain escaping his lips. Tommy wet a rag ringing it slightly before picking up the bottle of rum and soaking the cloth. Beth cringed as she watched Tommy place the cloth to Arthur's face causing him to hiss in pain grabbing onto Tommy's arm in hopes to stop him. "He said Mr. Churchill brought him to Birmingham. National interest, he said. Something about a robbery."

"He said he wants us to help him. We don't help coppers. He knew all about our war records. He said we're patriots like him. He wants us to be his eyes and ears. I said.." Arthur let out another hiss of pain as Polly began to stitch up his arm. "I said we'd have a family meeting and take a vote." Arthur continued. Beth stepped back away from Tommy shaking her head in disgust, she walked toward John who wrapped his arm around her waist pulling him into her into his side. His hand rubbed up her back in comfort and Tommy had to stop himself from scolding John.

"Why not? We have no trucks with Fenians or communists." Arthur paused letting out big gasps of air. "What's wrong with you?" He yelled, glaring at Tommy. Beth's eyes widened at his outburst and she stepped closer to John as she watched the scene unfold. "What the fuck is wrong with him lately?" His eyes adverted to Beth his eyebrows raising in question as if he expected her to give him an answer.

"If I knew I'd buy the cure from Comptons chemists." Polly spat. Beth let out a small grumble as she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs back to bed, wishing she could have just stayed in bed on the whole time.