Comment Part 2: Final

The moon light touched so many spots of the room, leaving some still covered in shadows. I can hear my footsteps echoing through the ballroom breaking the creepy yet calming silence. I hear the music start to play and I can see them. They look at me as if they were waiting for something. Then it clicks, I give them a small bow and I grab them like I used to. The music slowly sets in, and we dance. I look around and see that there are others here too. I look down at my lover and smile. Tears start to form and they slowly run down my cheeks. I lean down to kiss them, but all I can feel is cold. We continue like this for a while longer until the song ends. I hold them tight and I can feel them slowly fade away. The warmth I felt has left and I'm all alone now. I can hear them banging on the doors but I don't listen. The dogs barking and then finally break into the doors. They look at me and sigh. They pick me up and take me home. When we reach the estate I go inside. I climb into my bed and close my eyes. I can hear them calling me. I wake up and I see them. They call me again, so I get up. I take their hand and we walk into the garden where we first met. They hand me a flower and they smile. 

They say "Come with me silly. Don't leave me all alone." So i follow them. Knowing what they meant. I drifted away in my sleep, finally being able to get a good night's rest with them once more.

A/N the song is another version of Merry go round of life, I like it because of the vocals and just the way everything fits. its not the original but its a great take on it.