I didn't ask who I was meeting so now I have no idea what to wear. After minutes of searching through my wardrobe, I decide to wear one of the new dresses I recently bought paired with some comfortable black trainers.

"Loretta are you ready " My dad's voice rumbles throughout the house. Having a final glance at the mirror I apply a little bit of mascara before leaving my room with my phone in hand.

"So is anyone going to tell me where we're going " we've been on the road for almost 20 minutes and they won't tell me where we're going or even who were meeting my mum is beyond giddy literally jumping up and down in her seat.

Dad, on the other hand, is trying to concentrate on the road I know that if he sneaks a peek into his rear mirror and sees my face he will break he can't handle my stares and glares so his eyes stay on the road is the only way he's going to get through this ride without receiving a smack in the back of the neck by my kind and caring mother.

"Were here " My mum exclaims jumping out of the car and coming around to open my door. Why is she being so nice it's beyond confusing? With a heavy sigh, I step out the car adjusting my eyes to the harsh light of being outside again.

I cast my eyes up and see a large house it's a beautiful house it's white and has an old cottage style to it.
My parents have already begun walking up to the front door so I quickly walk up to them, I don't want to be left here alone, to be honest, I don't know if my parents have come here to kill me they haven't told me where we are who we're going to see and they're being beyond secretive right now.
"Retty"

A familiar voice screams my name distracting me from my disturbing thoughts. I mean seriously Loretta did you think your parents would try to kill you. How sadistic are you?

"Hey, there buddy, how are you?" I asked him.
I regret not coming to see him since that day.
" I'm really happy now, thanks to you Retty" he beams as he wraps his hand around my arm.
I'm confused.

A hand lightly clasps Thomas on the shoulder, his father I assume stands behind Thomas with a kind smile; I just hope to god he has some answers for me.
"Loretta maybe we should go inside where we can have a chat" His offer sounds great and the best suggestion I've had all day so we all start walking into the house.
The house is very plain surprisingly there are boxes everywhere and several different types of furniture are packed in covers. Why do I get the feeling that they have just moved in.

"Sorry, we just moved in last night we didn't have enough time to even get the sofa or any chairs ready" a woman looking to be around her 40's walks into the hallway with a glass of water.
she hands it over to me and I think her before leaning back onto the door.

"before you met Thomas we were less fortunate we didn't have a lot of money and Thomas was on the streets performing, we couldn't afford to send him to a music school or anything since we could barely afford food, with our mortgage."

Thomas's dad starts to explain to me, it's very surprising I don't know how I could have helped this family afford this house and everything it's coming with.

"Thomas told us all about what you dod for him, he never really enjoyed singing because nobody really stopped to listen but you did and I've never seen him so happy," His dad said looking down proud at Thomas.

"Nathaniel Testorro came to our old place he wanted to personally make sure that Thomas knew that the money was for him. He even got Thomas into an art school and then paid for our mortgage" I gaped at him as I heard this.

He did all of that just for Thomas.
You could tell that he was really thankful for Nathaniel and what he did.

It doesn't seem like he wants to add anything else so I assume he wants me to say something.
Placing the now empty glass on the floor I casually walk around the lounge inspecting all the fine details in the room, the lounge has been done and looks like a perfect place for a family room.

"I don't understand why your telling me this I mean I'm so happy for you and little Thomas here "
I gently run my fingers through his hair which doesn't seem to please him that much due to his grumpy look.
The room seems to rumble with laughter which makes Thomas smile from ear to ear.

"you see Loretta it's all down to you Thomas has been singing on the streets for almost 3 years and he's seen Mr Testorro many times before but not a penny has come his way, Nathaniel told us that when you sang with him the other day Thomas's eyes were brighter he was smiling for once and he looked happy and that was all down to you"

Thomas's mum was now speaking with such love and joy speaking about her son.
Both of Thomas's and my parents have happy and gentle smiles on their faces.

"Well I am happy to even make him smile again, Thomas really has an amazing talent and sharing that moment with him was all worth it," I said grinning at them.

we spend the next hour or so in the kitchen having a drink a little more exciting than water and talk about different things, my mind wanders off to Nathaniel as we speak about him.

what a great gesture to pay for this family's mortgage I would never have thought of doing that this means that they won't have to worry about paying for the house anymore Nate has really shown off his caring and kind side and I can't help but smile every time I think of him.

"oh, before you go I assume you have a very busy day ahead we don't want to take much more of your time", David the father says.

" Thomas and Nathaniel set up a go fund me page and raised money for you and your families hotel, we were devastated to hear about the fire and really this is the least that we can do" Thomas reached into his shirt pocket and handed me a piece of paper.

I slowly took it and opened it up. The minute I saw the contents I snapped it closed again.

" I can't take this, please take it back," I said. Thomas pushed my hand back to my chest. " please loretta, you deserve it" he said.

I turned around to my parents and handed it to them. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around Thomas and then with his parents. Whispering into their ears "Thank you, thank you so much "

 Whispering into their ears "Thank you, thank you so much "