"Thank you thank you Retta." I laughed as I hugged him back. It was my pleasure. As I looked at him closely I noticed that he had tears in his eyes. I quickly knelt down and embraced him. " hey Thomas why are you crying, I hope that these are happy tears," I say to him trying to lift the mood.

Eventually, Thomas lifted his hand and showed me what was in this hand. " Thomas, where did you get all this, close your hand quickly," I said thinking about what would happen if people saw him carrying that much cash.

" I saw someone come by and put it in my hat, I can't take this all you all helped me sing I should share it with you," he said staring at the wad of cash in his hand. This wasn't just some 10-pound notes or anything. There was a couple of '50s in there too.

" No kid, we were just helping you you're the real star of the day that's all yours," one of the musicians said coming to stand next to me.

" although a boy could use some money for lunch" One of the girls that joined us slapped this guy round the head. He was obviously joking.

I turned to Thomas " hear that. Look if you're really that worried I can find out who gave the money, do you remember what he looked like" I asked him.

His eyes lit up " yes, I've seen him on tv before." he grabbed his phone from his pocket and went straight to Instagram.

"I saw him too. Its kind of impossible not to notice him with that gorgeous body in that Armani suit and tie, damn I could really " The girl fangirled over this man. How did I not notice this, I was literally right next to Thomas. He must have worked fast.

" hey, that's Nathaniel Tesstoro, he's the rich guy who donates to art schools," the guy said looking over Thomas's shoulder where he pulled on a picture.

Testorro, that name rings a bell.

"Girl, how do you not recognise him," Jessie says staring at me.

" to be fair that photo is not what people see when they hear that name" Justin swiped left and picked a post where he was now in his all-black suit.

Now as i actually look at it i can start to recognise him from online but nothing that really matters to me.

" alright well Thomas. For the meantime, you keep the money okay and i will find out from this guy and let you know. Here take my number" i grabbed his phone and added myself into his contacts and send a message to myself.

He seemed reluctant but i really wasn't giving him a choice.

"Okay" he finally nodded.

" was really nice to meet you all by the way and thanks for letting us play with you Thomas" Justin said as he grabbed Jessie's hand. They gave Thomas a quick hug and then me.

I made sure Thomas got in a taxi home before I left to find this guy.

I pulled out my phone and searched him in google. It came with a lot of articles but I finally found what I was looking for. I clicked on his companies website and located his building. It made more sense when his building wasn't far from here.

Now as I see the name printed over the big building in the centre of London I realised that I recognise the business name more than the man himself. My dad worked here when he was younger, I knew that. I think my dad used to have meetings here all the time back when he was into architecture, I'm sure he did his apprenticeship here when he was younger too, but I can't be sure.

I walked inside quickly. I was surprised i was even allowed through the lobby doors but i still had to make it through reception which was going to be more difficult.