𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 (Radiant x Albert.)

((OK SO, RADIANT IS SORT OF THE BOTTOM BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN ALBERT BE THE BOTTOM IN MOST OF THEM, AND RADIANT WAS IN A WEAK STATE SO anYway enjoy :}.))

It was always awkward between Albert and Radiant ever since the distance between them has grown larger due to Albert meeting new myths and his inactivity in the City. Radiant wanted to see the brown headed dumbass so bad, not only because its been a long while, but he found himself often daydreaming about the odd youtuber, bad and good thoughts if ya catch my drift ;).

Albert missed Radiant too, not just Radiant. The whole union, despite their oddness, he took fond of them. Radiant the most, that one man. He didn't know how to feel about Radiant's constant flirting and just him in general. It was more of a 'damn he's hot but he kinda scares me.' Feeling to Radiant, but he also took fond of Radiant, because he is one of the calmer ones. Radiant just made him feel a certain way, he felt oddly calm around him. Guess you can say he feels radiant around him.

(Ok so i am just gonna timeskip this to current time because i am the big man and you cant say no :))

Albert woke up to a stupid day, stupid sun, and stupid breakfast that he prepared for himself last night at 3 AM because he knew he wasn't really a morning person, so. Cold breakfast, yummy. He shuffled under his blankets a bit, mumbling as he turned to where his phone is charging at, snatching his phone quickly as he ate the cold eggs, watching YouTube while eating because that's totally not what i do when i eat. (Bruh its been so long just started playing, Albert is purple guy confirmed.) Once he finished he lazily sat the dish on his dresser, turning his phone off so be can get ready for the important day.  (OH FUCK I DIDNT MENTION THAT ALBERT GOT AN INVITATION TO GO TO THE DAYS UNION CITY WOOPS SILLY ME GUESS ITS ALREADY DONE HAHA TOTALLY NOT BEING LAZY-.) It was just a classic red shirt, black sweater around his waist because he's goth now i guess, black jeans, and some old converse he hasn't wore in like 4 years. yay.

He sheepishly made his way to his stinky bathroom, aggressively brushing his teeth. Gotta stay fresh. He aggressively brushed his hair, humming. Once he finished up with that shit he checked his phone, looking at the time. 2:43 AM. Two more hours, the city was pretty far so he was R U S H I N G. He stared at himself in the mirror, gagging a bit. Albert sighed and snatched his keys off his counter and rushed to his car, quickly getting in, checking the time once more. 4:58. Fuck. He quickly turned on his car and STEPPED ON THAT BITCHES GAS.

(Not doing a radiant one getting ready because that will drain my sanity uh.)

Radiant shuffled around at his little 'stage.' He uses for performances and shit. He was currently looking for Unstable's hat, which he stole and hid to piss unstable off, AND IT WORKED-! But unstable was throwing a large fit and it was pissing everyone off. Big cry ass. Radiant sighing, finally finding it as he dusting the damn thing off, dust and dirt flying off it. don't judge its probably dusty as hell in there. Radiant smiled, knowing Unstable will shut the fuck up and stop crying like a child. He silently skipped out of the small building, stopping as he heard a loud beeping noise before Greats voice was heard. [Insert great telling the operatives to come to his office, important shit blah blah blah.] Radiant straightened himself up, glancing around nervously ad he clenched Unstable's hat, silently stalking to Greats office. Once he arrived he was introduced with all of the other operatives, besides benevolent and unpredictable. Radiant sighed slowly inching his way to Unstable before he handed him his hat, smiling. "I think you dropped this, be careful next time." HAHAH HES SO SNEAKY. Unstable scoffed and snatched his hat, aggressively putting it on. Eventually the others arrived, they all got in a line before entering greats office, slowly but surely they all got in, staring at their leader. Great coughed before he spoke up, standing up as he straightened himself out. "We have a visitor coming, he should be here any minute. Be on your best behavior. He is here for questions and he would like to stay the night. I am assigning two of you to watch him, one inside and one on the outside. Radiant, inside. Macabre, outside. Any questions?" Everyone stayed silent, and great nodded, motioning them to follow as he led them out of his office.

Albert finally arrived, being greeted by all of the operatives and Great, who was staring at all of his operatives constantly. They knew why. The last visit albert had the nights attacked, so the days are pretty on their high guard with Albert being back. "Follow me, We can discuss your last visit in the morning when we are all well rested and calm. It will be easier that way." Albert hesitantly nodded, glancing at the operatives in front of him as they all walked in a formal like behind great, (its more of marching now that i think of it-.)

Radiant was getting slower, a soft groan coming from him as he huffed, forcing himself to keep following. He was stumbling around, before benevolent pulled him away to a nearby ally, Albert being NOSEY and followed them, watching from a corner. Radiant would often get bad migraines from having a damn pole stabbed through his head, they often restrained him from working. Benevolent sighed, "Again-? Didn't you get one not even a week ago-?" He stood up, watching radiant grumbling in defense as soft whimpers came from him. "Can you stand up? I need to make sure you can walk before i help you. I don't think i can carry you." Benevolent said sadly, checking his pockets to see if he had anything for a migraine. Albert quickly yeeted around the corner, "I can carry him-! How far is it-?"

Benevolent whipped around gasping as he saw Albert, "What are you doing here? You are supposed to be following the Supreme Leader-!". Radiant slowly turned to Albert, sighing. "I.. i can walk. Im fine.. I'm just.. Not feeling very radiant right now. More of erm.. pain-?" Radiant stumbled upwards, using the wall as a support to help him stand. "I.. do you want to use me and Albert a support to walk? We need to get you something for the migraine before it gets worse." Benevolent reached his hand out towards radiant, as he slowly took it before Albert took the other, helping to take him to Benevolents little clinic. Once they got their benevolent motioned them to a small room. Their was the classic hospital bed, medical supplies, computer, and sink in there. Albert slowly helped radiant on the bed. Benevolent was just contacting Great and telling him their situation, afterwards he just got a hot rag, water, and some medicine for radiant.

Albert stared at the operative in the bed beside him, he was so lost he didn't realize he was staring until Radiant spoke up. "Like watch you see, Al? Jeez.. i know i am beautiful but god, could of just said it." Radiant smugly said, poking Albert.

The other flushed, embarrassed. He was hyping himself up for this moment damnit-! Why cant he just confess his stupid feelings-?! He mentally slapped himself, deciding to be a little risky and make the first move. "Actually, Nope! I was just deciding were to do this." Albert leaned in, pulling Radiant in for a muWah, feeling the other tense up beneath him. He pulled away, seeing the flustered operative hide his face with the blanket, mumbling.

Benevolent came back in, glass of water in his hand and medicine in the other. "Im guessing the migraine got worse, yes?"

"Actually- I think i'm cured all of a sudden-.."

————————-
BOO YAAA BABYYYYY. IM SO SORRY IF ITS CRAPPY, ITS RUSHED BECAUSE I FELT LIKE THIS WAS LATE. ANYWAY
REQUEST BY Mangoplayzgames

Word count: 1391