The Great Plan pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Private: We don't have enough masks or cloth!

Nathaniel: Then we go out like Americans! Bayonets on! Tanks ready!

The Americans got ready for a last stand as they saw the gas finally reached them. The men with masks on stood fine however the ones with no masks started to collapse then the soldiers with cloth masks started to collapse.

Private: This gas in new.

Nathaniel was one of the few that still stood conscious without the masks or cloth on his face. The effects of the gas was definite on his face.

Nathaniel: Everyone we mu-*cough* must hold the line!

Captain: Sir with all due respect if we stay we are going to loose.

Nathaniel: Your right. Ever- *cough* Everyone ready!

Then the gas passed and the sound of tanks start to come into hearing distance.

Nathaniel: Try to get every-

Then some of the boys who were unconscious started to stand up, slowly they lumbered up and got into formation.

Nathaniel: Ever- *cough* Everyone ready!

The line gave nods and they got ready.

Miho POV

I can't believe it, we were using gas against them. Why, why can they do this? We approached the line and we saw already a couple of bodies from the top of the tank. We all took of our masks and looked at the mangle of bodies on top of the tanks. Some had blood on their mouths while other had their eyes a blood red. Yukari started to cry while the Saori and Hana try to comfort her. Mako eyes were wide with terror but then what we saw next was terrifying.

Saori: I-IIs that one moving?

We all looked at where she was pointing and saw a boy who was on top of a tank turret slowly starting to get up. His mouth has blood coming out of it, his face was covered in blisters by the gas, and we could see his difficulty breathing.

Miho: Why, why are we using this.

Then he slowly stood up and we could see the hate in his eyes. The rank on his arm shows him as a private.

Private: Why...*cough* why?

Then the Fed. Commander came up from behind us and she was pissed.

Fed. Commander 1: Why aren't we moving!

Darjeeling: Why do you make us use such vile weapons.

Fed. Commander 2: Well we need to move on now do we?!

Kay: This is not what we support at all.

Fed. Commander 1: Well than to bad.

She than walked up to the boy and kicked him straight in the stomach sending him to the ground. She then drew her pistol and was about to shoot him when a yell came from the infantry line.

Nathaniel: For the Union!

Out of the trench we could see the Americans were charging us, firing machine guns at us, and shooting tank shells at our tanks. The tank the Fed. Commander was standing on lurched up and fired it's gun at us at point blank range. In a matter of seconds Turtle team, 2 Matilda's, 2 Shermans, 1 Tiger, and us were immobilized.

Fed. Commander 1: Charge!

Nathaniel: For our comrades!

The Americans were firing everything at us, we were being stalled from our escape.

Miho: Keep pushing forward!

We fired another round taking out another one of their tank however their crew came out brandishing stun pistols and stun batons. One stun bullet was not enough to take them down. It took 7 maybe 8 per person who was rushing at us and friendly fire was inevitable so we couldn't use the machine guns. Then we heard a horn from behind us.

Darjeeling: We are surrounded.

Maho: We need to keep pushing up.

Fed. Commander 1: Come on!

Miho: Let's go, from here to the end!

We continue to fight however we were soon surrounded. We had no choice but to surrender.

Benjamin POV

We did it, we made their main force surrender.

Benjamin: Quickly, give George the signal.

Major: Understood.

The Major left as I continue to help the wounded on both sides.

Benjamin: We have done our part George, now it's time to do yours.