"Give it back" Haruka said in a low tone.

"Sure" she said but tore it before throwing it over her desk "If I see you near my boyfriend again I will find your weakest spot and step on it"

"Okay, I'm really scared now please leave" she flatly said but seeing her notes like that really hurt her. She took them and shoved it into her bag as she heard giggles from behind her.

"Don't try to act smart, Haruka. Nobody would fall for someone like you"

"Tell me something I don't already know" she bitterly smiled.

"Stay away from him. Or I swear to Kami-"

"I will. Now please leave" she said.

"Don't act too smart around me, ugly nerds like you must know their place" she hissed before walking away.

She quickly gathered all the remaining pieces and shoved it into her bag before sleeping on her desk. She skipped lunch and slept all through the break.

She jumped awake when she felt someone caress her head. "Are you okay?" Atsumu asked.

"Yeah, go away" she took a book out and started to read. He saw a piece of paper under his shoe and picked it up. "Is this your-"

"Yes" she swiftly snatched it from his hand. "I'll see you later" she lied.

He knew that was physics he saw. "Psst... Samu..." he called him during class. "Can you get me her thermo notes?"

"I have it" he said but couldn't find it when he searched his bag "WH- I HAD IT HERE!"

"Miya Osamu!" The teacher said "Care to explain why you interrupted me?"

"Ah, I'm... I'm sorry, Sir" he apologised before looking at Atsumu "I swear I had it with me... she's gonna kill me if she finds out that someone took it"

Atsumu just exhaled looking at her take down the notes with such intense concentration. He saw her small fingers pick up her colour pens to neatly write in her book.

"Haruk-" Osamu was stunned when she got up from her seat and walked out of the library as soon as he sat before her right after his practice.

"Haruka chan?" He followed her outside.

"Go away please" she said.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I did and I'm sorry" she said. "I can't be friends with you"

"Why are you two fightin like kids?" Atsumu groaned, he was leaving after his practice too.

"Go home, I'll see you later" he scoffed.

"She said she doesn't wanna talk to you. Stop bein a prick to her" Atsumu scoffed.

"You're saying this?" Osamu laughed at him.

"Oh, shut yer trap! Yer stupid girlfriend's the one bullyin her" Atsumu said and Haruka glared at him in surprise.

"Nani?" Osamu paused. Haruka struggled as Atsumu searched her bag "Hey!! That's not-"

"Here you go. The notes you lost" he sighed giving him a few pieces.

Osamu took deep breaths glancing at the shredded paper in his hand. "Did Aniya do this?"

Haruka stopped for a second "No" she shook her head. "She didn't"

"Haruka!" Osamu growled scaring her. "If I find out you're lying..."

"Hey, be nice to a lady" Atsumu said.

"Fine" he took a deep breath and exhaled "I'll ask you one more time. And I'll be nice"

"Did she do this?"

She shook her head.

"Then who did it?"

She looked at Atsumu partly asking him to help her out, partly cursing him for telling Osamu.

'How did he even find out?'

"Whatcha lookin at me for?" He raised his brows "Tell him..."

Osamu was losing his patience "Listen, I know it's your notes and all but it was taken from my bag. I have to know what else is gone so you have to tell me."

"I just want to get done with high school without any trouble" she said.

"I assure you that"

"Why would I trust you?"

"Wh- Ah, she's so mean" Osamu feigned.

"True true"Atsumu oiled his fire.

"Samuuu..." Haruka froze hearing her voice "Shit" she cursed under her breath and Atsumu needed nothing more to confirm his doubts.

"Haruka" she glared at her forcing a smile "Fancy seeing you here"

"Oh, no" she shook her head "I was on my way home" she tried to slip away but Atsumu held her hand and pulled her back.

"Aniya, why would you do that to her?" Atsumu asked.

"Do what?" She saw the papers in Osamu's hand and almost attacked Haruka. "DID YOU SNITCH ON ME YOU BITCH I TOLD YOU STAY IN YOUR PLACE!"

"Aniya..." Osamu was pissed at both girls but his girlfriend infuriated him "I never cheated on you, so you can't attack my friends like this"

"WHY IS SHE EVEN YOUR FRIEND??"

"What do I tell someone if they ask me why my girlfriend bullies people? Don't put my reputation in the gutter" he hit her back with her own lines. "I won't bear this disrespect I'm leaving"

"What??" Aniya was speechless "But she-"

"She's gonna get her punishment for NOT telling me the truth" he said and Aniya sighed in relief thinking he was gonna stop talking to her.

Haruka protested "I'm not even included in th-"

Atsumu knew that what his brother would say next was going to knock the wind out of his lungs but he didn't expect his face to look like he'd seen a real ghost. Aniya thought he was on crack when he said-

"She's gonna be our volleyball manager"