Chapter two: From ocean to France

In the last chapter as you remember Rose and Luisa got arrested right? Well maybe i should tell you what happened 30 minutes before the police arrived.

-30 minutes before the police arrived.

Rose: When they get off we are going on and switching our clothes with them, the police can't suspect anything.

Luisa: You always have a good plan.

They smile. They wait for 5 minutes and the old friend of Rose arrives. Two women jump out of a submarine, Rose and Luisa switch clothes with them. Rose tells them to do what they have been preparing for and gives them a paper with a list of things they can and can't tell the police. Rose and Luisa go on the submarine and the two women are left behind. The two women hide, because they've had plastic surgery to look like Rose and Luisa and they need to pretend to be them. You already know the rest.

-Now

Luisa and Rose are sitting on the submarine, they are drinking wine because they have just escaped the police and no one has suspected a thing. They decide to rest after what just happened. Three hours later Luisa wakes up to a weird noise. She decides to investigate it but before she could the old friend of Rose tells her it's okay. Luisa doesn't understand anything and decides to wake Rose up.

Rose: What is it? - Rose asks half awake

Luisa: Do you hear it?

Rose: Yeah, that's the oven. It always makes a weird sound after not used in a while.

They both decide to go to the dining room to discuss where they're going to go.

Luisa: I was thinking of going to Egypt. What do you think of that?

Rose: It's too hot, maybe France?

Luisa : France sounds nice.

Rose goes to tell her friend to drive near France. She makes a phone call to a friend who will be driving them on land to their house. While Rose is gone the chef brings the food and powdered donuts for dessert to the table. Rose returns to the dining room and they both start eating. After they finished eating they decide to dump their old electronic devices to the ocean, receive new ones from Rose's friend and go rest a little again. When they wake up they are informed they're at France and their new home is prepared. They get off the submarine and their driver is already there. After driving to the house they will be living in they make themselves at home. Luisa goes out for a little jog and in the way she sees someone familiar and decides to go closer.

Luisa: But i-, i thought you were dead?

The familiar face: Well as you see I'm very much alive.