"But she's scared of the book." Mark defended.

"Okay, what the hell is this conversation even." Johnny snapped the two.

He and the other guys kept their heads bouncing back and forth when Doyoung and Mark was lowkey arguing. Jungwoo snapped back in reality and tapped Sicheng to bring the toasted breads in the center table where everyone is crowding.

"I got her!" Donghyuck yelled as to informed his brothers who wasn't asking in the first place. You were struggling to pull away from Donghyuck who was easily carrying you in his shoulder like a sack of some feathers. He dropped you at the couch before you released an unidentified annoyed or excited laughter. Donghyuck ignored it and slowly raised his hands. "I got to tickle you real hard now."

"Wow, you guys really look close now." Jaehyun muttered to himself before pulling his youngest brother away before his fingers could land to tickle you.

"You ruined my revenge, Jung Yoon Oh!" Donghyuck yelled Jaehyun's alias used when he needs to interact to some humans.

Jaehyun plastered an irritated expression but manage to calm himself before he can make a pan fly and hit the back of Donghyuck's head. "We have something to talk about."

"What is it about?" Donghyuck's face dropped.

"Y/N, you're scared of that book, right?" Johnny called you who's now confused what was happening.

You fixed yourself and sat up, brushing your tangled and messed hair before nodding.

"You should have some distance first then. The Guide Book is currently writing and you'll surely be afraid." Johnny smiled reassuringly.

You nodded in response and took barefooted steps away from them but you didn't completely stood away. You hid behind a wall since a glint of curiousity grew upon you.

The Guide Books know everything but you're scared to even look at it.

It suddenly felt like a reflection of your life.

You always wanted to know the answers in your whole messed life. Now that you kept an eye about the guys having a serious conversation, you suddenly wondered;

what if it the answers was all around you but you are just afraid to see them? to accept them?

"So what is it that it wrote again?" Donghyuck put his hands on his hips. The duality though, he was just being a dork chasing you and now he's looking like they are planning something big.

Jaehyun was just about to lift the book for everyone to get a better view but it suddenly started floating by itself. The pages started opening by themselves as the default letters disappeared. It then stopped in the middle and one by one, letters stated appearing.

You, on the other hand, shievered when you remembered that this book once wrote your name on it.

Be patient. The book wrote.

"Wait, that was it?" Donghyuck crossed his arms and looked at everyone. "You guys have to stop me from getting my revenge to Y/N because of what the book wrote that could've just been said?"

"I know I should've just say 'hey, the book was telling us to be patient' and all, but do you guys feel something?" Mark squinted his eyes.

"Mark, there's literally nothing?" Sicheng tilted his head curiously.

"No, I swear something is weird." Mark pressed before looking at Jungwoo. "Hyung, can you feel it too? Or atleast see through it? Jaehyun hyung? You can manipulate things so can you atleast see through it?"