"Yep!"

"Where's Ash?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows.

"She's outside waiting" Tobin says and I nod.

"Hey! Hey!" Someone yells. I look to see who it is, and it's Omar.

"Come on let's go now" I whisper

As soon as we got to the hotel, we all went back to our rooms and decided to talk in the morning with everyone again.

Tobin's POV

"You guys are probably wondering why you're here for this meeting again" I say and all the girls nod.

"Well this morning I went to the store with Julieta because she was hungry" Chris says.

"Mom what the hell happened" Evelyn says.

"While they were at the store Evelyn and Julieta's uncle, Omar was there" I say.

"I think.. no he was definitely following us" Chris says and I sigh.

"Sooo" Sonnett says.

"So we're giving you all the information about him today because we want you to know how he looks like in case you see him, we need to be notified" I say.

"Where's Julieta?" Rose asks.

"She's with one of the trainers" Chris says.

"Okay so tell us about this uncle" Sam says and I nod.

"His name is Omar Rodriguez, he's in his late 30s, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and his weight well man I don't know" I say.

"What's his height? Or close to his height" Ash asks.

"He's 6'2"

"Well damn, Sammy you're our best option" Pinoe says and I shake my head.

"Is that all we should know?" Ash asks.

"Yeah I believe so" I say.

"If you guys see him or think it's him please let us know" Chris says.

- - - -

"Why didn't Leo go with you?" I ask as we get to the room.

"It was three in the morning and we were just going for some snacks and be right back plus he was sleeping" Christen says.

"It's his job!" I yell out.

"I know it is"

"You know it is and you still go without him?!"

"Lower your voice!" She whisper yells.

"Imagine if you didn't have your phone or if Omar would've came up to you or something else would've happened. Then what?" I ask.

"Well I'd figure it out"

"Christen this is about you my fiancée and my daughter! I'm trying to keep you both safe as well as our other two daughters!"

"I know and I understand what you're saying, I'm listening"

"I can't bare to think what would've happened if you wouldn't have called Alex" I sigh out.

"We're okay, and next time I'll tell you and you can come with us. Deal?" She asks.

"Deal." I say and give her a quick kiss.

"Now come on we have practice" Chris says tapping my butt.

"Dang it! I knew I was forgetting something" I mumble.

"Babe let's go or else we'll be late and you know what happens when we're late"

"Yeah yeah it happened once, they thought we were late because we were having sex although that doesn't sound like a bad idea" I say with a smirk.

"Tobin. No. We have to go"

"Yes dear"

Mal's POV

"Babe guess what!"

"I don't know, what?" I ask.

"I have a surprise for everyone tomorrow well that's if I get minutes on the field" Ev says and she starts looking around.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"A surprise. My lips are sealed" She says and I smile.

"You are adorable you know that" I say and she grins.

"I do know because you tell me all the time"

"And I'll keep telling you every day" I say grabbing her face and kissing her lips.

"Come on girls!"

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" she says back.