Love and Hate 1.02

(Remember A/U)

I FINALLY POSTED AGAIN!!!

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

*Thomas' P.O.V.*

As soon as I said,"Yes you are!" I picked us up and put Ondreaz on my back.

We walked downstairs and Chase was the first to notice us,"Hey guys."

Everyone turned and Ondreaz hide his head in my hair, I put him in front of me, him wrapping around me.

I sat down on the couch and Ondreaz was still wrapped around me,"Baby?"
I ask.

Ondreaz looked at me with puffy eyes,"What's up?" I ask.

"You are comfy and I'm too lazy to turn around." He whispered.

I turn him around, him still on my lap, everyone gasped when they saw his eyes.

Red and puffy from all the crying,"How long did he cry?" Tony asked.

"About 20 minutes." I answer.

Tony looked shocked and told me,"And he didn't start again? What did you do? Did you guys-"

"NO!" I exclaimed. "I just told him, after he said he was okay, that we weren't moving until he said,'I am Ondreaz Lopez, and I am perfect the way I am!' It took a few tries, but he did it." I tell.

Tony looked suprised,"Good Job!"

I nod and see Kouvr sit in front of Ondreaz,"I-I just can't believe someone said those things." I hear him say.

"Hey, I know what they said was mean, but don't listen to it. I have gotten the same comments, some worse, but all you need to do is keep your head up, be yourself, and come to someone you trust to just break down sometimes, okay?" She said in a very serious tone.

We all looked in shock as Kouvr was the person who joked around about everything, the parent of the group who was kind and caring. But when she said this, you could hear the pain in her voice, the familiarity of the situation, you could see the tears in her eyes vanish as Ondreaz would look at her. You could feel the hurt they both felt.

Ondreaz nodded and pulled her into a hug, pulling away with,"I'm kind of scared now."

We all laugh and Kouvr said,"Sorry, was that too serious?"

I tell her,"It was perfect, thank you, and I'm sorry."

Everyone but her looked confused,"Thank you too." I said to Alex.

He nods and it clicked for Ondreaz,"Kouvr, I love you, just thought you should know."

Kouvr had more tears in her eyes and said,"I love you too Dre!"

I look to Alex and nod, we cover Kouvr and Ondreaz' ears and Alex explained,"Kouvr has been getting a lot of hate for her looks and weight recently, she is so peppy and happy with you guys and then cries at night, that's why we don't go to sleep until about 5 am."

I continued,"Kouvr has had suicidal thoughts since then and Alex stopped her from committing about 2 months ago."

"Ondreaz had suicidal thoughts when he read that comment and when he cried, he felt unloved and broken, that's why he told Kouvr he loved her." I add.

"Oh my god!" Everyone simultaneously said.

We uncover Ondreaz and Kouvr's ears and sat in uncomfortable silence for about 2 minutes.

The door bell rung and I got everyone's Postmates.

I separate out the food, Tony grabbing my wrist after I place his food down,"Thank you, for being there for him." He whispered.