"What happened in Rajsabha is what I needed to do for a friend. And here as well I will do what I needed to do for a friend." he said. I thought good everyone were on board.

"Vrushali! I want you to stay here as well." i said and she nodded.

"You saw this coming. Didn't you?" Karn said.

"Without pretence! Foresee Maharaj Dhritarashtra is very unexacting. That man is humorously predictable. And so is your friend. So it was very undemanding for me." I said and he just chuckled, shaking his head.

I looked at Karn's father. I never met him before.

"Pranam! We never met before, I am Adrika Idivita. Yadav srysth krishna basudev's sisiter." I said to him. He returned the gesture by saying

"Who does not know you? I always wanted to meet you, after listening all about you from Karn." he said.

"Blame him. I have asked him so many times to take me home. He never did." I said. We all laughed at this. "Can I request you to stay here with them? I cannot trust anyone rightnow."

"Of course your Highness!" He said. That did not sit well with me.

"About that highness part. This room is equal for all. Your presence here is the result of my trust and love. And I'm anything but partial." I said. Then I looked at Mata kunti. She was a royal lady. I didn't expect her to share my ideology. "Maa"

"Where you stayed, where you wish to come back, will be as pure as you expected putri." She said. I turned to Droupadi for the same.

"I am new to everything Adrika. You. This life. Rules. But one thing I learned that I can follow your primacy. I will just do that for now." That was unexpected. Everything was settled. So I turned to Karn.

"And you here dear Sir! Look after my girls when I'm gone. Remember I'm leaving you with 3 girls, upon return I expect to see 3 girls. And they better be the same 3 girls. Ascertained?" They all laughed loudly at that.

"Certainly!" He said.

I also laughed and leave the room. There was so much for me to do. Adirathji (karn's father) had already informed mahamahim vishm. Time to put some ghee to the fire. If I push him hard enough I knew I could make this Maharaj Dhritarashtra's biggest mistake ever. I tried to connect to Bhrta krishn in my subconscious. He responded immediately.

"How's everything going Behna?" He asked.

"Pandavs are in prison. Duryodhan disrespect me in front of the court." I said.

"I know what you are thinking. But do not do it." He said. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"But why? I can make them king today." I said.

"I know you can. I know I can. But we should not. Pandavs need to win by their ability. Not by our power or trickery." He said. I laughed.

"Bhrata Krishn, do you feel you are the right person talking about trickery?" I teased.

"Adrike! Aarop laga rahi ho mujhpe?Mahabharat need to happen meri pyari behen. You know why better than me. But I am not saying you can't take advantage of this situation. It will be really unfair if we loose such a golden opportunity." He said.

That's my brother.
"I see you." I said.
"That's my sister."

         Now I knew how and what to do. I went to mahamahim vishm. He was arguing with mahamantri vidur.

"Don't worry mahamahim! Pandavs know I am there only adherent here. They don't expect anything from you. You can serve that underserved King as pleasantly as you can. But I'll stand against him. And I will make sure that Rajkumaar Duryodhan get banished from each and every kingdom of Aryaavart and Dakshinavart during his exile. I will make sure his sins break your king into pieces. You will have to watch that in front of your eyes. My humble apologies for that. I respect you to a level that I wanted to give you a glimpse of future so you can prepared yourself to see this. Only see, because mark my words mahamahim vishm, Adrika idivita will not spare anyone a little venture for doing anything." I said.