Part 2

"Come here, Y/N," Spencer said, leaning over and grabbing a cloth out of the nightstand drawer. He cleaned his torso as well as he could and shifted over so you could lie next to him.

He propped himself up on his elbow and gripped your hip, shifting you to a position that worked for him. He shifted as his fingers trailed from your thigh up to your waist, dragging the t-shirt dress you were wearing up, revealing more of your heated skin. You sat up, pulling the dress over your head and tossing it in the direction his sweater flew 20 minutes ago. You reached behind your back and unhooked your bra, ridding it elsewhere as well. You laid back down, anticipating his next move. His lips attached to your neck, biting and sucking lightly, making you feel weak in the knees.

"You're going to leave a mark," you warned him as if it would stop him.

"I don't care. Up," he commanded tapping at your hip. You lifted your butt off the bed and he shimmied your damp underwear down your legs, he slipped one finger into you. You gasped. "God, you're so beautiful." He said quiet, thoughtful. You were used to denying compliments - never deeming yourself fit for them, but Spencer had been changing that for you. You never had a doubt that he was telling the truth when he told you that you were beautiful, he showed you every moment and never let you tell him otherwise.

"I'm really not, Spencer, but thank you anyway," you said, it was the first time you two were together.

"Don't do that." He whispered, still eyeing your naked body up and down, committing it all to his eidetic memory. "You said it yourself, I know everything. How could I be wrong?" He smiled cheekily. "I'll show you just how beautiful you are to me."

And he did. Three times that night and countless times since. Not only did he make you feel sexy, beautiful, and every other adjective alike in the dictionary; he made you feel loved and secure. It was something you weren't used to, but with Spencer it felt real and right. Everything about the two of you did.

His long, nimble fingers were working your body like an instrument only he knew. You were quickly reaching your climax. "Spencer, fuck. I'm-"

"Ah, ah." He stopped his fingers altogether, slipping them out of you and you whimpered at the empty feeling. "Not yet, Y/N."

You wanted to pout but your mind quickly shifted gears as he hovered over you, his forearms holding his weight above you. He leaned down and kissed between your breasts, taking his time to capture a nipple lightly between his teeth.

"Ugh, Spencer," you groaned, your whole body over-sensitive, almost punishing you for not getting the release you so badly wanted. "Please."

"You want to do this right," he murmured against the skin under your navel. Using the words you said to deny him satisfaction earlier. You knew he'd stop and finish you off if you asked him to, but you wanted to test your limits. You trusted him with your pleasure, your body, everything.

His hands gripped your thighs, spreading them just enough to give him access to where you wanted him the most. He leaned down and you knew you had to be dripping on the sheets.

"Spencer. . ."

"Hm?" The breath he released as he spoke brushed over your aching center. He leaned down and parted your sex with his tongue and you felt like you were in overdrive. Your body felt like it was on fire in the best way. You were hyper-aware of everything you were feeling. The way he sucked on your clit, his hands gripping your thighs, his hair brushing against you as he moved.

"God, Spence, don't stop," Your tone was high pitched and breathy. Your orgasm escalating with every brush of his tongue, about to lose yourself to the sensation.

"Enough," he leaned up. You swore you felt his voice vibrate against you.

"I swear to God, Spencer," You said in exasperation, frustrated that you were denied euphoria yet again.

"Almost there, Y/N, almost there," he said patiently. You could kill him.

Your face must have given your thoughts away because he smirked at your frustration as he wiped his face with the back of his hand. As he kissed you, you could taste the remnant of yourself. Something you'd scrunch your nose at under any other circumstance, but right now you could care less. You swiped your tongue at his lower, kiss swollen lips, and thankfully he granted you access to at least that much. You couldn't stop the whimper as you begged, "Please, Spence, fuck me."

"Since you asked so nicely." His control driving you mad. If you didn't feel his hard cock against your hip, you'd think he was unaffected.

"Spe-" you breath caught in your throat and you lost your train of thought as he sheathed himself into you. He began to thrust carefully and controlled. His speed infuriatingly steady as he hit every spot he knew drove you wild.

"I could get used to this." Spencer said calmly as he could, but you could hear the tension in his voice. He leaned down to kiss the raw skin at your neck yet again muffling his words, "You're absolutely stunning."

You didn't know how much longer you could last, your body at its limits. "Spence, I can't, I'm going to. . ." You trailed off, your nails scratching at his back.

"I know," his voice sounding more strained. "Come for me, Y/N."

That was all you needed to send you over the edge. Your orgasm intensified as it took so long to achieve. Your body exhausted from the marathon of pleasure and denial.

"Holy shit," you breathed out as he collapsed next to you.

"Yeah. Holy shit. It's way better than when I do it on my own." He said as he caught his breath.

You smiled as you snuggled into his chest, feeling grateful that you had him. Your eyes felt heavy as you felt him kiss your forehead softly.