Late City Nights

Hey! This is one is a TINY bit inspired by the Jim & Pam proposal 😁 it's really bad but enjoy!

YOUR POV

It was 7:28 am, and Harry was on tour. I sat up in bed after watching the early rain go down and patter to the ground from my window on the top floor for a while. The cloudy London sky was the best way to start any morning, and it made me feel better and calm when Harry is gone on tour. I reached over and grabbed my phone to text hazzybear, (stupid nickname I gave him.)

Y/N: hey bb

Harry: Hey lovie! Good morning ❤ last concert on tour! I get to come home tommorow!

Y/N: yay! I've really missed you :(

Harry: well you shouldn't have to wait until tommorow love, I think we should see each other today.

Y/N: ooh FaceTime?

Harry: noo.. Let's go on a date!

Y/N: When? How? After you get back?

Harry: No, let's do it today! My final concert ends at 8pm. We can meet in the middle. There's a city there with the most beautiful cherry blossom trees, and lots of things to do

Y/N: I dunno haz

Harry: pleeeeeeeaaaaasseee???

Y/N: you are such a child 😅 alright let's do this!

Harry: YES!! We can meet at 8:45

Y/N: alright see you there

Harry: bye baby 😘

That man is gonna be the death of me.
I still had a LONG time before the night ahead of me, so I decided to hop in the car to the bakery near by to grab some coffee and a croissant, only to get swarmed by, you guessed it, the paparazzi. I grabbed my breakfast and took some pictures with the fans, and drove back home as soon as I could. Once you've been with a major celebrity for a year and a half, the fangirls become really attached to you, not to mention impressed for getting a boyfriend like mine. So many people see him for his money, fame, and looks, but I see him for his kind heart, his wonderful soul, and his warm arms that hold me and rock me to sleep at night. He's the absolute best, and I don't know what I'd do without him. As thinking this in my car on the way home, I glance to the time. 8:17 am. Great. Time goes slower when you're looking forward to something. When I pull up to the house, I walk inside and turn on the TV. Obviously I HAVE to watch the office, what other shows are there to watch anyway?! After about an hour of watching, I couldn't take it. Being away from my boyfriend was the worst possible thing, especially when we have a fun date planned for the night. It was almost 10pm, and I fell asleep stressing, while laying on a teddy bear Harry got me the same way I cuddled haz. It felt right. It always did.

After I woke up my day went on as usual, until it was 7pm. I decided to get ready, I wanted to look my best, because I had a special feeling about that night. I put my hair in a messy bun, and put on my favorite white dress.

I thought it looked great! I made sure I wore everything Harry thought looked good on me, because once again I had a special feeling

I thought it looked great! I made sure I wore everything Harry thought looked good on me, because once again I had a special feeling. Tonight was special. The counter vibrated as I was doing my hair, and I opened it to find a text from haz:

Harry: Hey love, concert just ended now!

Y/N: okay bb! Almost ready to go.

I smiled. Such a sweetheart. I picked out a gold necklace and a purse, and grabbed my phone. I walked out of the door and got in the car, and texted harry.

Y/N: just leaving now 😊

Harry: awesome! Love you!

Y/N: luv you too 😘😘❤️

I buckled in and started the car with an excited swarm of butterflies in my stomach. This was going to be SO much fun.

HARRY POV

Tonight was a special night, and I was very nervous. Y/N is the most beautiful girl in the world. She was my sunflower. I love her, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her eyes, her smile, her touch, her wonderful personality. And she loves me for who I am. She is the perfect girl. I get my outfit on and trace the outline of the ring in my pocket. tonight was the night I proposed to the girl I loved.
Oh my god.
I haven't realized how horrifying this night really was until I took a moment to think about it, but there is no way she would say no.

YOUR POV

As I pull up to where harry wanted to meet, I saw a familiar and handsome face open my door and take my hand. He lifted me up and pulled me towards him, and into a kiss. Exploring my lips. How romantic. I gave one last kiss to his bottom lip and chuckled as he pulled away.

"Well, good evening gorgeous. " Harry said with a smirk. "Hey Harry. I missed you! " I replied as I hugged him and laid my head on his chest. "I missed you too, Angel". He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. " Shall we have some fun? " Harry said as he took my hand.

"What do you think? " I giggled

That night was beautiful. He took me to a sushi restaurant, to a few stores, and to a cat cafe! Harry absolutely freaked out about the cat cafe, it was adorable. He went and held every cat and played with it in his arms like a baby. Man, he would be a great father.

It starts to rain, and Harry laughs. "Ahhh, I had a feeling this would happen. Murphys law I guess. Sorry
Y/N". I took his hand as we started to head back to the cars. "Awe harry, this is romantic! I love the rain" I said. He smiled. "Well that's good!" He paused for a moment. "You know what, I think I will come home tonight." Harry said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah! I may or may not have been planning this and have all my stuff in my car..." He replied. "Thanks, styles." I said with a laugh. " No problem love. Let's get you back to the car! " Harry said, beaming.

When we got over to the car Harry stopped me for a minute. "Harry, let's get in, I'm soaked!" I giggled. "Just a moment love, I want to tell you something.

From the day I met you to this very moment, I always thought that you are the kindest, most beautiful, and wonderfull people ever." I blushed and looked at him with adoring eyes. "You make my world go round. You complete me. You make me feel loved. So please, "

He got down on one knee as I cupped my hands around my mouth in disbelief. He pulled out a gorgeous diamond ring that sparkled like his eyes.

"Marry me, Y/N? "

----------------------------------
Well there you go! I hope you enjoyed, I definetly loved writing it. Part 2 will come tommorow and the final part will come Friday. Make sure to check out my favorite HS book, "I Told The Stars About you" By sonotstyles! I will see you tommorow, so make sure to vote, comment, and treat people with kindness. ❤️💕❤️ bye!