Why Me?

(Cussing and yelling).
(A/N: I changed the plot so they dont go to school anymore. And this is sorta of a recape of why Molten wanted to talk to them.)

???'s Pov:

I saw a black/grey bear stare at me. I didnt really mind it though.

Many people tend to stare at me since my older brother Redbear is the owner of  famous Cafés around here.

I then looked at him and he immediatly turned his head on the restaurants menu. Then my phone started vibrating so I took it out of my pockets and notice it was my brother Golden/Fredbear. So I answered.

"Hello what do you need Gold"? I asked.

"Thank god you answered anyways I need you to come home at 6p.m. Because big bro needs to tell us something. While were with our little sister".

"Um.......ok I'll be home before 6 O'clock don't worry" I replied.

"Great! I knew I could count on you well I need to go see you at 6 bye".

"Bye see you soon bro".

Hmmm but what does Red need to tell us thats so important??? Sadly my phone rang again but this time it was that bitch R.Fred. I hate him so much always thinking he's the best and some other shit that comes out of his damn mouth.

All he care's about is money and good looks. I decided not to answer but HE CALLED AGAIN! So I had no other choice but to answer him.

"Hey Dork just wanted to let you know your annoying and I hate you. But can you come over to my house I wanna have a little chat~ with you."

I growled at those lousy words. "If I come to your house at 4:20p.m will you stop bothering me bitch."

"Hmmm.....I don't thinks that possible for me to leave you alone but make sure you come at 4:20p.m. And don't be fucking late, cause we really do need that talk".

"R.Fred you do know I could beat your ASS if you try beating me up. And this time I'm making sure I don't hold back my fucking ANGER!" I hissed through my phone with my ears straight up.

"Ugh........... You're NO fun Idiot you can't even do anything bad to me cause you are WEAK AND PATHETIC!"

He yelled through the phone "AT LEAST IM NOT A FUCKING FAILURE LIKE YOU ASSHOLE, YOUR A HARASER YOU HARASSES BOYS AND GIRLS. AND FORCE THEM TO DATE WHILE YOU BEAT THEM AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM"!!!.

I was so pissed because he always harasses other and uses them like his little toy reliever. And cheats behind their back with who knows how many GOD DAMN he just PISSES ME OFF. So I hung up on him and felt anger rise through me.

I finished eating my steak, and drinking my pepsi. I saw two girls approch the short bear. He was startled because he was on his phone and didnt notice them sitting infront of him

It looked like he almost fell out of his chair. And started breathing heavly.

I thought I would introuduce my self to them before I go in a few minutes to ugh.......R.Fred's house.

And thats exactly what I did, I walked over to them and started talking to them.

"Hi....my name.......is.. .....Molten its a pleaser to met you. Do you mind if I could sit with yall"?

Happy's Pov:

The tall scary guy just asked if he could sit with us. We all looked at eachother and nodded in agreement.