Prologue

It's too late...

"H-hey, Senpai ?"
"Yeah ? Why did you want to meet me here ?"

I failed... I lost him...

"I-i-it takes a lot of courage to say this, so... Please don't laugh at me ?"
"I won't laugh, I promise."

She took him... away...

"I-I... I love you, Taro-senpai !! More than anyone else in the world !!"

I couldn't stop her...

"O-Osana ? I... I accept your confession."
"Really ???"

Look at them, they look so happy...

"W-why am I crying ? I s-should be so h-happy... I'm s-so glad..."

It's unbearable !

I lost...

The thing...

That made me feel...

I'm going back to my cold, empty world...

Or am I ?
If I can't have Senpai... I can't live.

The girl slowly made her way down the hill, head down. She passed near a few club members going back home, not answering when they asked her if she was okay. Nothing mattered anymore.

...

Not even Senpai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How depressing !
I read a lot of fanfics about this ship, but there was always something bugging me... Not that the stories weren't good ! But the characters didn't feel like their canon selves, and I like to stay close to the canon. So I decided to share my version ! Hope you like it !
I'm not giving up on "The cold, ruthless killer" either ! I'm just low on inspiration for it, whereas I have a lot of ideas for this one ! I guess I'm gonna switch from this story to the other one... Who knows ?
~NightShift