"I agree with Jaehyun. We're good." Sicheng added. "Besides, we know you're completely scared since you looked more terrified earlier than you were when you encounter Jangmoon."

You bit your bottom lip. It will be more embarassing if they knew you're more scared to a book than to the creatures hunting you.

"Wait," Jungwoo had a glint of soft smile in his face. Your eyes widened when you realize he can probably guess what's currently running in your mind. "Let's hear Y/N first."

To be honest, Jungwoo somehow finds it adorable to feel that you're currently debating about someone and he can sense the second hand embarassment already. He was excited to hear it, finding this side of yours really cute.

"Uhm, like.. uhh.." You bit your bottom lip as your voice decreases while you proceed. "It was a book."

"What did you say?" Johnny cleared, not planning to tease you but genuinely doesn't hear it.

"Uh.. it's a book. The ghost book." You gritted your teeth when you heard a loud 'What?!' from everyone. "Like, sorry! Okay, sorry."

"Are you serious? Or are you just saying this so they can rest?" Baffled, Mark slowly removed his palm on your forehead while wearing a shocked expression.

You probably looked like a literal tomato since your forehead are already red and now you have your cheeks burning. "I'm serious. It was The Ghost B--"

"The Guide Book." Donghyuck sassily corrected.

"I don't think that book is here to guide but to scare the shit out of me." You groaned in response. "It literally wrote there 'that's it. you gotta blast.' meaning that I have to run away like I was being threatened if I don't!"

"Wait," Taeyong turned his full attention to you. "What did it wrote again?"

"That's it. You gotta blast." You repeated.

"That's all?" Taeyong cleared.

"Uhm, that was the last thing I remembered. It was still writing when I leave." You shivered on the thought of it.

"But did it stated where should you run away from?" Doyoung turned on his detective mode.

You slowly shook your head.

"You didn't continue reading it! Ugh!" Donghyuck dropped himself laying in the couch. "It could've mean that you should run away from us, or maybe run away from your normal life. Either way, that could've been the sign!"

"How the hell am I supposed to continue reading the creep that was trying to scare me!" You yelled back, completely ignoring the fact that you're disrespecting their Guide Book.

"That's impossible, Donghyuck," Mark chimed in, cutting Donghyuck who's about to fight you. "I was cut off by this incident earlier but I just found out that Mr. Jung was the one who gave her the card to us."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled, including you.

"Y/N pointed at the portrait of him earlier and said it was him who gave her the card, except that it was younger." Mark was confused now as well.

If earlier he was enthusiastic about this, he was now more confused.

"So.. the book said you have to run away, probably from us," Johnny slowly made a conclusion. "But.. Mr. Jung gave you the card?"

Yuta shut his eyes while he leaned at the counter. "Mr. Jung was already gone for about five months when she came to see us."

"It could've just be someone that looked like him?" You suggested but took it back after. "But he looks exactly the same. The man's voice resembled the man in the portrait's face. It's weird that day since he has an old, raspy voice but he looks like a middle-aged man."