Taeil slowly move away to show you to the other guys. There was a silence from them until Donghyuck cackled.

"Her forehead is red!" He stated the obvious.

~~~

Taeyong peeked at Yuta and Jungwoo who's rummaging at the kitchen, looking for an icepack. "Hurry up. Her forehead is growing."

You grimaced in his comment. Jungwoo stood in defeat. "There are no ice packs here."

"Are you sure?" Doyoung helped the two on finding.

"Shouldn't we just wait for Sicheng to come back?" Donghyuck asked, feeling tired to watch his brothers find for something that is most probably not existing in the moment.

Sicheng and Jaehyun insisted to check the whole place since there might be other creatures who managed to follow you but little did they know..

you screamed because of the book.

And you're too embarassed to say it.

Mark sighed before sitting beside you. You scoot back when he raised his hand. "Calm down and stop worrying. I can help you."

You did as what you were told and let him calmly put his palm on your forehead. A cool feeling wrapped on it, as if a layer of ice was plastered.

He smiled at you. "Does it feel better?"

You nodded in response. The pain decreased because of Mark's palm on your forehead and you guessed because of it's his ability.

"Taeil has a strong chest." You commented. "It really hurts, heck."

Taeyong cleared his throat. "I also have a strong chest."

Johnny grinned on Taeyong acting weird. "What was that for?"

"Just saying. I just felt like bragging." He immediately defended.

You grinned while relaxing at Mark's warmth. "Don't worry, I know you also have one. Don't be jealous." Grins erupted in the place from the other except from Taeyong

He looked at you wearing a what-did-you-just-say-expression. "I'm not jealous!"

"Just kidding."

"You're jokes aren't funny." Taeyong glared.

"I know." You nodded, Mark wearing a faint smile while looking at you.

Taeyong stood up, suddenly wanting to distance himself to you. "Good thing you know."

"Atleast Y/N isn't denial," Donghyuck smirked. "Unlike some people there~"

Taeyong didn't hear his name but he can feel everyone's eyes on him. Before he could snap, thankfully, Sicheng and Jaehyun came back.

Your embarassment all flooded when you see the two, reminding what kind of stupidity you did. Which you actually don't consider as stupidity because its normal to freak out.

Jaehyun let two glasses of water float in his direction as he and Sicheng took some gulp, both drenched in sweat. "We didn't see anything."

"Did you checked the basement?" Taeil suggested.

Sicheng tiredly shook his head. "Maybe we can just rest for atl--"

"Uhh.. guys.. actually.." You spoke before the guilt took over you. Everybody turned their head at you even Mark who's currently giving you instant cold packs. "There's no need to worry. There are no creatures here."

"Don't lie. We can handle checking the whole place." Jaehyun is the one lying though. He is utterly tired but chose to check for your safety.

"But-"