Seven

Yoon's pov

Yoon's pov

I woke up from the light shining through the window.

I then realized I was wearing a onesie to sleep. Did I slip? I then tried to sit up but I couldn't because their were hands around my waist.

I then realized Gab slept over again so I tried to move away from his grip without waking him up but failed.

"Awake already?" God his morning voice is making me a flexible ruler. "Yeah, we have school" I said as I tried sitting up again but failed. "Tell me first why you were crying last night before you slipped" he said as I felt him playing with my hair.

"M-my dad yelled at me for asking about Taeyong hyung because he kept on dodging the question. I was suppose to be grounded but he didn't answer me anymore so I ran to my room and cried. I tried not to cry but I couldn't handle it, I'm such a crybaby. I mean it was also my fault" I explained as I felt him snuggled against my neck, making my breath hitch.

"But it wasn't your fault okay? And you're not a crybaby. You just have sensitive feelings" he said but I still doubted it. I then reached out for my phone, checking the time.

"We should go get ready, we might be late" I said but Gab didnt budge. "Please"

"Fine" he said as he let me go, to go to the bathroom and get ready.

/

"Want me to come over?" Gab suggested but I shook my head as a no. "I can handle it! I mean I'll try" I said as I shrugged making Gab smile. "You're growing up"

"Yah! I'm still older than you!" I yelled as he chuckled. "Yeah bye, I'll just call you when I can't handle it okay" I said as we waved at each other, proceeding to walk back to our own homes.

/

Before doing homework, I went to the pantry to get some snacks. I held the bag of chips with my teeth while making some coffee.

But it was interrupted by a knock on the door. I then groaned, going to the front door with the bag of chips still in my mouth.

"How may I hel-"

I then widened my eyes, opening my mouth in shock, dropping the chips on the floor.

"L-lee T-taeyong?"

"Hi kid, you're Yoon right?"

"Y-yeah"

"Are you not letting me in?"

"Oh yeah sorry" I apologized, letting him in, closing the door behind us as I lead him to the living room. And of course grabbing the bag of chips that fell on the ground.

"Do you want snacks or drinks or anything?" I asked nervously as he just chuckled and shook his head as a no. "Just sit with me kid" he said as he sat on the couch, patting the cushion beside him. I gladly sat down beside him, still nervous.

"You must have a lot of questions kid, ask away" he as I hesitantly asked. "What's your relationship with my dad?"

"I would tell you but I'm not sure if your dad is okay with me telling you" he replied as I just nodded.

This is clearly overwhelming. I mean my idol is currently at my place talking to me. I don't even know what to say at this point.

"Do you already have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" He asked as I was taken aback. "I uhh Uhm....No" I said as he chuckled, making me blush.

"Well do you have someone in mind that you like?" He asked as I thought about it more. I mean I say I'm straight but there's only one person who makes me flustered all the time. "Hmm...I think you have one in mind" he said as he smiled at me, making me flustered again. "It's not that big of a crush" I admitted.

"I heard you're very close to Ten's son, are you interested in him?" He asked as I blushed harder. "I mean he's not that bad and he's always there for me-" I got interrupted by my phone vibrating in my hands.

Why did Gab really have to call right now?

I then sighed looking at the caller ID. I then looked at Taeyong and he nodded. I then stood up, answering the call.

"Uhh hello?"

"Are you okay? You haven't been answering my texts and you haven't been calling. It's scaring me"

"No I'm fine, its just that....he's here"

"Wait, you mean Lee Taeyong?!"

"SHHH he's literally right next to me shut up"

"Oh sorry but seriously?"

"YES and my dad isn't home yet so I need to entertain him for a while. I'm sorry"

"No it's fine bro, I won't interrupt anymore okay sir?"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Why does it make you flustered?"

"Yah!"

"I'm Kidding! Chill"

"Okay gotta go"

"Bye, take care"

End of call

"Was that Gab?" He asked as I widened my eyes. "Uh yeah..." I said as I felt myself blush, dammit. "Did you already know I'm with your dad sometimes?" He asked as I hesitantly nodded. "When?"

"Uhm....when you were drunk. I couldn't sleep so I was in a call with Gab then I heard a bang and decided to check it out then I saw my dad carrying you" I admitted as I looked down, seeing him nod. "God my reputation is ruined but it's fine. It was only one time" he said as he shrugged.

"We need to talk"

-tbc-