𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

harsh

harsh

"hajime!" you exclaimed, pouncing on the spiky - haired ace.

"i swear, you're like shittykawa 2.0 when it comes to me," iwaizumi sighed as he scrunched his brows. "just between us, that idiot's been overworking himself. we all know how he gets when it concerns kageyama and ushiwaka."

"overworking?" you ask. "be more specific."

"found him on the gym floor, again, holding his knee. he just kept hitting those monster serves, even though he knew his knee was jacked up."

"shit."

"yeah. you might wanna talk to him."

"i don't know hajime, you know he doesn't like it when people mention it."

"he'll probably listen to you."

"like last time?"

iwaizumi paused as he remembered the last time you told oikawa he was working too hard. oikawa had personally attacked you about your lack of motivation and how you should quit volleyball if you weren't going to dedicate yourself.

the worst thing was, you knew he was right about everything.

"i don't know," iwaizumi sighed, something he had been doing more often lately. "i just don't want the next time i see him to be when he's in a wheelchair, or something."

"i'll try," you frowned. "i wish i went to seijoh."

"we can swap," iwaizumi dully offered. "at least karasuno's captain doesn't seem bad."

"he's scary, like you."

"hah?"

oikawa walked in on iwaizumi putting you into an intense headlock.

"iwa - chan!" he exclaimed. "you're hurting my precious [name]!" oikawa snatched you from iwaizumi as you rubbed your head.

"all i said was hajime is scary," you pouted.

"he is scary," oikawa agreed. "you should never be punished for saying the truth. iwa - chan, apologize!"

"hah?" iwaizumi deadpanned, a scary aura emitting from him. "what was that, shittykawa?"

"nothing!" oikawa exclaimed, clinging onto you.

"what a wimp," you commented.

"you've got it all wrong, [name]!" oikawa exclaimed. "iwa - chan hit me so hard, he left a bruise!"

oikawa pulled the hem of his shirt up, showing you the expanse of his milky skin. meanwhile, iwaizumi had went to the kitchen to get snacks.