Drunken nights, Part:1

Mulai dari awal

"Damian, how did you know I was injected with something?" He crossed his arms.

"....RObin told me he saw it.  And that's when he stepped in." Jason and Tim chuckled under their breath.

"So if this supposed Robin saw a needle, why didn't he step in ahead of time?" Dick put a hand on her shoulder.

"He got there right after the kid stuck you. It's not his fault." Marinette shrugged and sipped her tea. Damian glared at her.

"Look, what Damian is most likely trying to say, is that Adrien won't stop. Marinette, if you don't report this to the police, he will never stop chasing you. Is that what you want?" She looked at the ground and shook her head.

"Guys, I get that you are trying to help me, but there is more to this situation than meets the eye. There are many gray areas, and twists and turns. Unless you know everything, you will know nothing." Damian let the bottled up energy out.

"THEN WHY WON'T YOU JUST TELL US EVERYTHING?" Marinette whipped fury at him.

"BECAUSE I CAN'T DO THAT. NOT AGAIN." she stood up and ran to her room and locked the door. She took a deep breath. "Tikki," she started.

"Marinette, this really isn't a good-"

"SPOTS ON." a large pink light engulfed the room and Ladybug stood where she once did. She now had a long black cloak attatched to her spandex uniform. The best part about this were, "Pockets!" she exclaimed and jumped out the window swinging into the night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Marinette? Look, I didn't mean-" the room was empty and the window open. Damian cursed under his breath. "FATHER."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She hopped back into her window with a massive headache. There was a darkened figure sitting on the chair. He stood up.

"It's past midnight, where the hell were you?" Marinette froze.

"Out." he tightened his jaw and stepped forward. She stumbled and steadied herself.

"You can't just- is that alcohol? Why do you smell like alcohol?" she rolled her eyes and he flipped on the light. It made her headache worse. "Have you been drinking? You look terrible." she crossed her arms.

"I'm not your concern, now back off and leave me alone. I got into a bar fight." his eyes widened and he looked at her. Under her eyes were purple cresents, but no visible injuries.

"You don't look like you have any bruises. Besides, I can smell the alcohol on your breath. I don't like the idea of you walking on the streets alone at night appealing." her hands balled up into fists and she leant forward.

"Look, this has nothing to do with you so butt out. Yes, I drank a little" she pinched her two fingers together, "and got into a fight, it's not the end of the world. I've been doing it for a while. Besides, I'm 17. At age 18 in France, I can drink. This is what most kids my age do."

"That doesn't make it legal." she coldly laughed.

"Oh, you're one to talk about legal buddy." He turned away.

"I seriously don't want to do this now. Talk to me in the morning, when you're sober. We have a lot to dicuss."

"No, talk to me now you piece-of-crap." Her words slurred together. He shoved her onto the bed. "Ooh, kinky." he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Marinette, you are seriously drunk. How much did you drink?" she drew shapes on the bedspread with her index finger.

"4 or 5." he took a deep breath.

"4 or 5 what? Beers?" she flopped backwards on the bed.

"Bottles of vodka." his jaw dropped.

"How are you not blackout drunk, or throwing up?" she closed her eyes and laid on her side looking up at him.

"Us permanent Miraculous users gotta drinking tolerance." he knit his brows.

"I thought you said that you were Multimouse once?" she sloppily stood up and put one hand on his shoulder, and another on his lips. He felt his cheeks heat up.

"I gotta secret. I am Ladybug and Multimouse." She giggled and dropped into his arms in a fit of laughter. He gave her a look.

"Marinette, you are very, very drunk right now." her head lolled to the side.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts. And you are looking GOOD hot stuff." His face burned scarlet. He coughed and took a step back into the wall. She put her hand above his shoulder to rest on the wall, well, tried to. He raised his eyebrows at her. "Youuuu are reallyyy fuckinggg hottt." Honestly, at any other moment, he would be terrified. He chuckled and plucked her hand off the wall.

"Thank you Marinette, but umm you need to go to bed." She crossed her arms.

"There is onee eensie bitty little thing that I wanna do first.." He knit his eyebrows and she leant in. He widened his eyes then closed them. They were so close he could feel her breath. The door opened.

"Damian, did she get back- oh. I'm going to just... umm yeah." Dick got ready to run out the door, but he ran into Jason.

"What's wrong dickie bird? Did the Demon Brat scare you away too- oh. Wait, why do I smell alcohol? Damian, have you been holding out on me?" Damian rolled his eyes.

"Todd, I'm not the one drinking. She came in through the window, said she had 4 or 5 bottles of Vodka, and was in a bar fight. She also said that- nevermind." Jason raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"No, say it." Damian rolled his eyes.

"That's personal. Goodnight." he slammed the door in their faces.

"Ya know Mon Cher, they are not gonna leave." he rubbed his forehead.

"You, in the bed, now." he pointed over and she pouted.

"No." he took a deep, calming breath.

"Marinette, go in the bed." She crossed her arms again.

"Make me." he had to resist a very strong urge to take her right then and there. He just didn't know in what way.

"For the love of god JUST GO IN THE BED." he slapped a hand over his eyes and pulled on his neck. Her face looked heartbroken.

"Only if you join me." he gave her a look.

"Excuse me?" she wrapped her arms around herself.

"I don't wanna be alone." he rolled his eyes.

"Do you promise to stay in the bed and go to sleep?" she nodded. He sighed and slid under the comforter, on the other side of the bed, as far away from her as possible. "There, now get over here, and go to sleep." she climbed in and hugged him from behind. His face burned like fire. "Marinette, there is SOOO much Fucking space in the bed. Why are you So CLOSE TO ME?" she snuggled into his back.

"You're warm." he turned around and saw her bluebell eyes peeking over his shoulder.

"Fine. Don't bother me." he turned around and she slipped under his chin and fell asleep. He would never admit it, but he was comfortable. He made himself scowl and fall asleep.