Weasel x Female Reader (Prt.2)- End

Start from the beginning

Al's POV-

We were at the docks, getting a new gun from the box. Since I deeply cared about (Y/N) and I loved her, I let her get a gun from the box first. She smiled at me and paid $950. I glanced over my shoulder and see someone else glaring at my back. It was Billy. He wasn't looking so happy. I didn't know why and I couldn't care less. He usually isn't happy, anyways.

No one's POV-

(Y/N) turned around to face Al and smiled. "You can go next" she said, blushing a bit. As she looked at Billy as well, she noticed he had a flattered look on his face, which made (Y/N) feel weirded out. "What's up with him today? Is it about me and Al's relationship?..." (Y/N) thought to herself. She decided to ask him herself. "Something wrong, Billy?" She asked, in a low tone. "Tired....I'm just tired.." Billy said, blinking three times while glaring at (Y/N). "Okay...then..." (Y/N) murmured. Once everyone paid to get a gun, they headed back up to the prison cells to feed the three hellhounds. On the way back, Sal and Finn also noticed Billy didn't look so good. "You okay, son?" Sal whispered to him. "I'm just tired, Sal....you don't need to worry about me" Billy muttered. "Right....sorry to pry" Sal responded. Finn and Sal looked at each other and then forward. (Y/N) separated from the group to head to her cell. Again, Al followed behind her. Billy followed behind without Al or (Y/N) noticing. Billy watched from a corner as Al and (Y/N) entered their cells. He entered (Y/N)'s cell and sat down beside her on the cell bed. Everything was silent for a few seconds, the only thing that could be heard was the thunder rumbling on the outside of Alcatraz. "Are you sure you're tired?" (Y/N) broke the silence. "Yeah...." Billy said, narrowing his eyes. (Y/N) stayed silent for a minute this time. She looked down and took out her gun. Billy watched as she cleaned the gun, making it look as good as new. (Y/N) put the gun beside her and without saying anything, she stood up and went into Al's cell, leaving Billy in her cell. "Al? What's your plan?" (Y/N) whispered softly. "I'm not sure if you remember....do..do you remember?" Al whispered back. "A few parts of your plan....can you explain it to me?" (Y/N) said. The two conversate, quietly. They stopped speaking after the saw Billy enter the cell. "It's time to go" he said. "We'll be there in a few seconds, just wait for us, please" (Y/N) said, smiling. Billy nods and walks out. "Let's go" Al said, helping (Y/N) up. "FUCKING- Finn, hold him down!" Sal exclaimed as he pinned a crawler down to the ground. (Y/N) watched as the crawler growled and squirmed, trying to attack Sal and Finn. "Stay still, motherfucker!" Finn yelled, angrily. Sal grabbed a glass shard out of the crawler's arm and jabbed it into it's head multiple times. Finally, the crawler stopped squirming and moving around. More blood painted Sal and Finn's prison uniforms. The blood even covered their prisoner ID which said "386A" and "481B". (Y/N) cringed of the fact that she watched one of the undead get their head slashed open. "That's done and out of the way....now what?" Finn said, wiping the blood off of his face. "We refuel the plane. It's the only thing we can do to save our asses from being eaten alive by those bastards" Sal exclaimed. (Y/N) nodded her head in agreement and said "We'd best get to it, now. They should be back in....oh, fuck. WE NEED TO MOVE!". Below her feet was a white tally mark of the number "10" that had now turned blood red, which meant that the round was now "11". The four men followed behind (Y/N) as she picked up her pace and ran as fast as she could. "Their right on our ass, Sal!!!" Billy exclaimed, turning back. "JUST RUN! Don't look back!" Sal yelled over his shoulder. Al caught up to (Y/N) and had the courage to grab her hand and make her speed up. More hordes of the undead screamed, filling the prison. (Y/N) and the four began shooting. "LOOK! GET THAT GLOWING THING!" Finn said to (Y/N). She nods and surprisingly makes it past the hordes to pick up the glowing green nuke bomb. Everything went silent. No more gunshots, no more undead screams, nothing. All of the undead were now dead on the ground, not even twitching. (Y/N) panted and sat down on the ground. "You okay?" Al asked, calmly. "I'm holding up fine" (Y/N) smiled. Al sits beside (Y/N) and feels her rest her head on his shoulder.

Al's POV-

(Y/N) nuzzled my shoulder and was almost seemingly falling asleep when I brushed her beautiful (H/L) hair over her ear. I believe she was tired from running away from all of those motherfuckers. I wouldn't dare let those things hurt her not one bit. I rested my head on her head and felt myself falling asleep as well. Both of us were only interrupted by Sal, of course...

No one's POV-

"Hey, whatcha two doing?" Sal teased. (Y/N) woke up and stared at Sal. "I'm tired?" She said, trying not to chuckle from embarrassment. "Haha. You're damn right not tired to sleep with Al tonight" Finn teased as well, walking over to where the three were. Soon, Billy followed behind. "You guys gonna make out? We'll shoot hor- OW!" Billy exclaimed. (Y/N) got up, punched Billy in the shoulder, laughed and said "Fuck you". "What? I was kidding!" Billy laughed, rubbing his arm. "Mm-hmm..." (Y/N) squinting her eyes. Al tried hiding his laugh and got up, clearing his throat. "Uh, we should go" he said. "Right, yeah. We don't have much time" Sal got serious. The five separated and wondered off alone to the locations where the gas cans were. (Y/N) walked slowly, worrying that she'd get trapped in a horde by herself.

(Y/N)'s POV-

We're all seperated....again. This time alone. I don't like being alone all the time, but it's fine... we're just getting the gas cans to refuel the plane. I looked around the docks area and found one of the cans. I picked up and looked to my right. One of those fuckers jumped over the fence with a voltmeter and tried to attack me. Luckily, I had the guts to kill him by smacking him on the head with the gas can I was holding.

No one's POV-

(Y/N) ran off once more groups of the undead jumped over the fence and broke down barricaded windows. "Fuck!" She exclaimed, picking up her pace. Going up the stairs, she paid $750 for the gondola up to the cells. She panted softly and bumped into Sal. "AHHHH! Oh shit, Sal!" (Y/N) said, nervously. "Sorry bout that, gal!" Sal said, running off. (Y/N) ran continuously as more of the undead showed up. She made her way down to the showers where she bumped into Billy and Finn, shooting at the undead. "(Y/N)! Come help us!" Finn yelled over his shoulder. "Where is Al!?" (Y/N) said, in a bit of anger. "On the roof fighting these fuckers alone!" Billy panted. "Fuck it..." (Y/N) took off running. She was lucky enough to see that Sal took her place and helped kill the hordes with the other two.

"AL! WHERE ARE YOU!" She screamed. "Al-". She stopped in her tracks to see Al on the ground, blood splattered on his face and on his clothes. He had cuts and scratches as well which caught (Y/N)'s attention. "Are you okay?" She said, crouching next to him. "I'm fine..." Al sounded weak. (Y/N) guided Al on her shoulders and went off to the infirmary. She grabbed the spare medical kit and cleaned Al up. Without hesitating, she picked Al's bruised hand up. "Does it hurt?" (Y/N) said, softly. Al blushed a bit and nodded. She smiles at Al and bandages his hand. "All better". The two stared at each other for awhile, completely silent. Al and (Y/N) leaned in, head to head. Both pairs of lips were touching. Suddenly, the two (Author Chan/Me; A A A ! ! WARNING! ⚠️; This part is gonna be a lil juicy here...well not really 🤪 *Puts hood over eyes* Aha....okay, continue!) topped each other. Al grabbed (Y/N)'s waist and she put her arms around Al's neck. With their kiss becoming a bit heated, the two pushed away and panted. "S-sorry..." (Y/N) laughed in embarrassment, quietly. Al covered his laugh and smiled at her. "It's not your fault, beautiful" Al said, putting his palm on (Y/N)'s cheek. She smiles back at him as he brushes her hair over her ear. The two get up and yet again see the other three, grinning maliciously. "It's not..." (Y/N) got cut off. "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!" Sal cheered. "(Y/N), I swear if I had a fucking camera, I'd take a picture of you two and give it to you as a wedding gift" Finn said, enthusiastically. "I CALLED IT! I FUCKING CALLED IT!" Billy cheered as well. "You guys go somewhere alone! We'll take care of those fuck-heads!" Sal smiled. Al and (Y/N) looked at each other and smiled a bit. They both took of, holding hands.

......"You sure?"......
                 ...."Always".....
   ...."Hehehe!".....
                             (Y'all can imagine the rest 🤪😂 I'm lazy AF right now XD) Hope you all enjoyed though! <3