2

Christian
                Grayson has found his flavor of the week. She's not bad but red heads just don't do it for me. Gray is the only ladiesman in the family. I'm not like that, neither is Dolan or dad. According to the stories, our grandpa was the ladiesman. I only pity Carly.... Carla.... Calene....
               What was it again? Yeah, Kallie. No, it was longer than that.
Yeah I've got it.... Kalysta!.... Yeah,  that's it.
               I prefer blondes anyway and she's too short. I'm sure she's about 5'5 and goddamn, how old is she? Fifteen? I sure hope my brother isn't doing underage.
              Speaking of my brother, I called a friend for him and she told me she has someone that can do it as long as they talk and he gives her the necessary details.
              Dinner is in three hours and they've been out all day rehearsing. I'm sure they are gonna be taking pictures too. That's one of the things my brother can't do without. Sometimes I wonder if I have a brother or a sister.
              I mean aren't girls supposed to be the ones obsessed with cameras?
             How should you...
             My thought was interrupted by my ringtone and I picked it up straight.
             "Hey bro" Grayson said from the other side.  "How is the girl? " I asked "Bennie is great, Chris" he replied
              "Bennie? "
         "Yeah, Benedicta. That's her name" he replied.
              "Oh okay. So what's up? " I asked.
          "Yeah, did you talk about payments or is this just a favor from your friend? "he asked.
              "Actually, no payments. Its just a favour from Jasmine. Why did you ask? "
               "I did because she's good and I thought she was being paid and was about to slip up and say I'll double her pay. Thank God I asked you".
               "Don't say something like that Gray. Its gonna vex her"
               "Sure bro. Thanks ". He said and hung up.
                Even though I don't need much time to get ready, I figured I could start getting ready for dinner. I've been here all day though. Gray and I only come here when we have family dinner like this and when school is over. We live together in an apartment close to school.
I got up and hopped into the shower allowing some water run down my body.
                After a thorough shower of about fifteen minutes, I slipped into comfortable clothing and laid in my bed scrolling through my social media when I came across a video my bestfriend posted. He was in the video with that girl I saw with Grayson.
Kalysta...
                "Right. She's a slut. Good to know. First, my brother and now my bestfriend. How nice!".  I murmured to myself and kept scrolling.
                 Then I came across a picture of Kalysta herself wearing a short black leather gown. The gown has V neckline showing a hint of cleavage and long sleeves. The gown is fitted from the top and hugs her tight in the right places enough to flaunt her curves and flows to her mid thigh. She the topped it off with a black knee high heeled boots. I must say, she looks hella sexy. She posed with a lollipop in her mouth and rested on a wall with her head tilted left. 
               Catching myself smiling, I loved the picture and opened her profile. I don't know what made me go there but I guess its curiosity. I looked through and discovered she was quite popular. Her posts have received a lot of likes and she has a lot of followers and I followed her. I just wanna know what she's all about that's all.  
                 I didn't realize that I've wasted a lot of time until I checked time and realized they I just have an hour left. I then decided to go down and help my mom.
               What? I love my mom and I love cooking so its a win win for me.

Kalysta
                Gray is probably at his family dinner now and I wonder who he will go with. He never called me to give me a feedback but then, I'm extra curious.
               Just when I was thinking about Gray, my phone rang and I picked it up.
              "Hello" I said and a voice came through the phone
              "Hey Kallie. Its your favorite person, Grayson". I rolled my eyes.
             "Hey Grayson". I said with a smile. Speak of the devil.
             "How's your dinner going? " I asked curious as to why he called in a supposedly family dinner.
             "Not so great, Kallie. Bennie isn't exactly as I expected". He said with a sigh.
             "What is that supposed to mean? Is your date Bennie? "
            "Yeah, her name is Benedicta. When we went out to rehearse, she was okay with me but now with my parents, its like she's a lovestruck puppy who can't breathe without me... "
             Awwwn but that's cute.
               ".... Don't you dare think that is cute Kalysta Young. It is definitely not. I wish you were here instead Kallie". He said sounding sad at the end.
              "Its okay, Gray. Dinner is just for like another hour and after that you will forget she ever existed. Just try to endure the rest okay? "I advised.
              "You know what? I'm gonna go in there and pretend like her parents called me and want her home. I'm tired of her shit!". He said.
             "Okay Grayson".
            "Okay, so get this. I'm thinking of calling you one of these: Kallie poo or Kallie bear you choose one".
              "Uh?  Gray, I thought you had a problem and Kallie poo?  Really? " I asked frowning in amusement.
             "You don't like it? "He asked. I can totally picture him frowning cutely now.
              "Not exactly" I replied.
             "Then we will change it! How about the Kallie Bear or K. Bear? Please, please, please say yes. I really love K. Bear". He said expectantly.
            Not to shatter his hope, " Yeah. Sure, you can go with that". I replied.
            "Okay, I think you should get back to your dinner. Bye Gray" I said.
            "Bye K. bear". He said and he hung up the call.
             I continued the movie I was watching and later I went into the bathroom to do my business and it lasted for about twenty minutes. I eventually finished, wore my pajamas and decided to sleep early.