We're leaving

Maca's pov
It's 10 pm when I get to the entrance of Zulema's dorm.
She has her feet up on the table reading a book. If you look at her, you wouldn't be able to say in a million years that that girl, in 3 hours is going to attempt escaping.
She turns around and gets up when she see's it's me at the entrance of her dorm and I walk in.
"What's wrong?" she asks me.
"It's Sole, I can't leave her behind, she'd be so disappointed in me if she was conscious" I tell her.
Zulema looks at me and I can see something I never saw in her eyes before. Peaty.
"But she isn't Maca, she doesn't even know where she is anymore"
"I know but I can't Zulema, she's my mom, I have to protect her" I tell her.
"Look I told you all about my plan so now you either come or I'll kill you and I really don't want to kill you Rubia, just as I was starting to like you..." Zule jokes.
"I'm not joking Zulema, I really can't go" I start to get upset.
"It's ok, calm down" Zulema says and in a quick motion she rubs my arm "you're getting cold feet about eascaping and coming up with stupid reasons why you can't come. Here's what you're going to do. You're going to say goodbye to Sole and explain to her that you're leaving, she'll forget about it one second after but at least you made your peace with her."
I nod.
"Ok now get out and only come see me again if you have a real problem, otherwise, I'll see you in..." Zulema looks at the clock she hides under her closet "two hours and 55 seconds, in the shower drains under the showers on module B" Zulema pushes me out her doorm and I walk forward.
I have the temptation to look back at her, feeling her eyes on me as I walk away and when I do, I see she's leaning against her doorframe and she sends a soft smile my way. I don't smile back, only turning way and walking to find Sole.

Zulema's pov
When 1 am hits the clock I get out of my bed and make my way to the bathrooms,
I don't look back like I never do but I can hear what's supost to be saray's footsteps leaving her dorm, which gives me peace, at least she is coming with.
When I get to the bathroom I pull up the shower drain and get inside.
I start counting and just like we talked about, 55 seconds after, Saray is lowering herself to get inside the drain.
"Putas ratas we're leaving them behind" she says as she punches me in my shoulder.
"Calm down, we still need to wait for Maca and Rizos" I tell her
Saray nods and just as I finish talking we hear footsteps and then see Kabila's feet as she too lowers herself inside.
The seconds past and as 148 seconds pass, Maca doesn't come like we agreed she would.
160
200
220
240
244 and we see a head poking out at us.
Saray and Rizos gasp and I hold on to Saray's arm but then I see the blond hair and what follows is a very panicked Maca's face.
"What the hell?" I whisper/yell to her.
"Sorry, Tere woke up and I had to talk her back to sleep." Maca apologizes as she reaches for my arm and I take hers to help myself up from the drain.
The three of us come out and move to our destination, the window.
On the outside, during my day tasks, I was able to slowly pile up some bricks to give us enough support that when we jump, we won't kill ourselves.
Saray dismounts the window guard with some stolen tools and Rizos is the first in line to jump.
She gets to the window but looks back at Maca.
"You sure?" She asks.
I look at Maca and Maca returns my look before walking closer to Kabila.
"I don't know" Maca says and kisses her hand.
I roll my eyes.
"But we'll be together and I promise nothing is going to hurt you ok?" Maca says and squeezes her hand.
Sometimes I wish she could be this comforting to me but then again, I never show my weakness to anyone, not even her, the person I feel more comfortable with in this entire world.
Kabila nods and kisses Maca's hand that is holding hers.
Maca smiles at her and as I take a look at Saray, she's just as disgusted at this conversation between the two of them as I am.
"Okok" Saray steps in. "Let's go" she says climbing up urging Kabila to jump.
She jumps and just as she lands and moves way Saray jumps.
"Let's go" I tell Maca trying to be assertive with her and she climbs on the window but just as I think she is about to jump, she looks back.
"What?" I tell her already making my way up to the window.
"You protected me, in a weird way, you never let anyone hurt me in here and I never thanked you for that" Maca says.
"Well your thank you is accepted now let's move" I say climbing up a little closer to her.
"I just wanted you to know that because of you I survived and that I see the good in you Zulema. I will always remember that you are capable of love, even in your weird sense of loving, you can love and I just wanted to tell you thank you and that I love you"
"What are you talking about Rubia?" I ask her.
Maca doesn't say anything she just leans forward towards me, grabs my face with her hands and kisses me. Her lips are soft on mine and I kiss her back, just as softly not wanting to hurt her or push her away in any way.
"I love you" she says again and smiles as she parts her lips from mine.
Before I can say anything back Maca turns away and jumps.
I quickly make my way to the window and jump behind her.