"Mmm. He has a beard but not like you guys are describing. It's just a normal beard you know, not like Santa Claus' beard." You grinned, remembering them asking if it stops at the chest. "But its weird when he looked like a middle aged man but his voice sounded like an old one."

"Really?" Taeil raised his brow. "Did you see him at our working place?"

"Uhh, no? Those Beginners look like youngsters and it doesn't seem like the guy would fit into the place like yours."

"That remains a mystery of who the hell exposed our address for a human." Sicheng licked his lip out of habit. "But we already know that its impossible that it's Mr. Jung because he simply disappeared five months ago that time."

"Hey guys, I think we should go back now." Johnny suddenly called, standing up and dusting himself. "It's getting late, we still need to fix the things in the mansion."

"Besides, Haechan is sleepy~" The youngest cooed earning some weird glances from the others.

"Are you trying to act cute?" Mark gave him a better-say-no-look.

But Donghyuck shamelessly nodded. "To be honest I don't need to act cause I'm already cute."

"HA-HA-HA. That was the funniest joke I heard in my life!" Doyoung cheered with a disgusted expression.

~~~

"Hey," Johnny peeked at his other members at the room who's currently doing some works.

They still have business on hold and they are currently doing it while they have the time to, except for Doyoung who decided to train the Beginners for awhile.

Curious ,Taeyong was the only one who looked up to hear what he has to say next.

"Where's Y/N?" Johnny hurriedly asked.

"Uhmm.. out with Sicheng and Yuta--"

"Good," Johnny shut the door closed and locked it earning some confused look from the others. "I have something planned, please listen to me before you complain?"

Taeil slowly closed his laptop. "What is it?"

"What if we.. let Y/N go?" Johnny's statement made everyone yell 'What?!' in confusion. He raised his hands in defeat. "Guys, listen first."

"All of a sudden, Johnny? When she is in danger?" Taeyong fought the urge to roll his eyes while stating the obvious.

"I just realized something. Y/N should be away from us." Johnny's shoulder fell down. "Do you guys not realize how she's far away to what her world should she be? It's because of us."

Everyone turned silent. Jungwoo quickly waved everyone, "But she's in danger-"

"And the reason she might be is because she's the only human near with us." Johnny slowly looked down. The other suddenly find it a fact. What he was trying to prove is a fact. "I know we've been closer than we expect not to be with her--"

"I don't." Taeyong innocently claimed. "I don't care about letting her go."

"Just admit it! Besides," Donghyuck scowled at him. "No one is asking."

"Like I'm saying, it will be pretty hard to let her go." Johnny frowned. "But we should. We are the one who's bringing her close to the danger."

"I don't understand.." Jaehyun stared blankly infront. "We've done everything to protect her."

"Doing it is like building something that keeps on breaking. We're protecting someone we're bringing in danger at the same time." Johnny tilted his head. "I only realized it earlier. He lost his father and wasn't meant to be in this world. She isn't meant to--"