my boyfriend's dad

I took a gentle sip of my Pinot Noir as I carefully made my way outside. The fresh summer air hit my face as I strolled onto the balcony.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," I whispered, turning back towards the house.

"It's no intrusion, April. Stay. It's a beautiful night for being outside," replied Owen.

Especially with such a sexy man, I thought.

With a small smile, I stepped into the night and took the seat next to Owen.
As the smoke from his cigarette blew into the distance, he turned to me. "I take it William is asleep?"

"Yep. William pretty much passed out as soon as the movie started."

Owen chuckled slightly, "Like father, like son. Movies always knock me out."

"It's cool, we had fun before the film," I said.

"Yes, I heard your passionate 'fun' from downstairs."

Shit! I didn't think my moaning was that loud. "I'm so sorry, Owen! I didn't know I was so loud. We didn't mean to disrespect–"

"April," he said, interrupting my rambling apology, "you're fine. I was just joking. Besides, I'm happy my son can treat you right," he said with a naughty wink.

Well, I was not expecting that. However, I had wondered if Owen heard us when he was in the bedroom next door. I decided to push my luck.

"So, what, exactly, do you hear?" I asked nervously.

He paused. "Honestly, I can hear you moaning through the walls, especially when William is spanking your ass," he said, moving a bit closer. "But I don't always hear you orgasm. Which is a damn shame."

"It sure is," I replied softly.

"A woman with your body," he said slowly, his leg brushing against my bare thigh, "should be cumming every night. I'm sure my son tries hard, but you strike me as someone who needs to be dominated. You need someone who can put you in your place."

"And who exactly would that be?" I asked quietly.

He kissed me.

I could taste the cigarette smoke on his breath as he pulled me in closer. I'm ashamed to say I did not pull away.

Truth is, ever since I met William's dad, I've had fantasies of fucking him. Sometimes I even think of Owen while I'm being intimate with William.

"I can tell by the way you look at me that you need to be dominated tonight," Owen said, disrupting my thoughts.

"Yes, please," I begged.

His mood changed with my answer.

"I always knew you were a fucking filthy slut," he said between forceful kisses. The stubble on his chin tickling my face, his hand reaching its way up my bare leg. Slowly making its way under my dress, his fingers soon found their mark. He looked at me, questioningly, "You aren't wearing any panties?"

I shook my head. "I left them upstairs after we–"

"Did you cum?" he interrupted.

"No."

"Oh, April, we will have to fix that," he said as he started to trace the entrance of my pussy. His finger moving slowly, deliberately. His light kisses dotted my neck as his finger eventually entered my pussy. I gasped softly as he whispered in my ear, "I've always wanted to have your beautiful tight cunt."

"More," I pleaded. I felt a second finger enter. Both fingers easing inside of me. Past the first knuckle, and then the second, until both fingers were fully inside. My back arched as I shifted towards the edge of the chair. Trying desperately to have more of Owen in me.