Regrets......, realisations....and doubts....

Start from the beginning

I gulped down and I say with hesitation "one time...that's all there was...."

Legoshi then lowered his smile and said "I never had a kiss with Haru.....because I was afraid....and to be honest....I never kissed anyone in my life so.....I have no clue how."

I chuckled and asked "you serious?"

He then smiled and said "yep....not a single thing......."

Legoshi's POV

I had stopped talking and I just began thinking......we have become good friends.....we had a connection so strong....but no more......everytime before this moment I had this subconscious thing and thought.....we are friends...nothing more....because it's impossible......

These feelings I have been having.....is our old promise to each other backfiring?......ever since I met him again.....I have this feeling......and my heart is always fluttering when I see him...Louis has changed.....and I....I.....am liking him more.......Is this what Haru meant?

Louis's POV

We sat there in silence again....I was looking at Legoshi periodically to just look at him....he seemed neutral and relaxed.

It made me happy......also..it was a reminder of one specific event.....and then I remembered....

...
...
...

One and a half years ago......

It was a Friday and it was a night to remember.

We were as a school has one of the biggest events in the school's history......the Cherryton school's anniversay dance.

We were dressed in suits, dresses, blouses, fancy shirts and some too lazy to find a suit so they wore shirts that had a tie or casual clothing.

I waited there standing on the sidelines as it was dark with blue lights and music playing, I was alone and I haven't seen Legoshi come yet.

I stood there holding a cup of iced tea.....I was waiting as I adjusted my red dance suit and courdoroy slacks.

Then I heard a voice "hey Louis!"

I gasped and turned my head toward the direction...and oh my..

Legoshi was walking towards me...he was in a glittered silver suit and bow tie, he had his head fur curved to the side and he was brushing his fur back with his hand.......this moment felt like It was in slow motion...

I watched....having my heart beat slowly as he walked up to me.

He then smiled and he says as he looks at me "hey Louis-senpai"

I smile as I blush and I reply "hi Legoshi"

Legoshi then walked up to me and he brushes his ear and he adjusts his bowtie.

I then walk up and I say "you look rather dashing..."

He widens his eyes and he says "oh....y...you look handsome"

Then I look over to the dance floor and I ask "wanna shuffle with me?"

Legoshi looked away for a bit then nervously asked "are you sure?"

I then grab his shoulder and I say "come on....it's only a little dance....and besides.....you need some fun"

He then nods and says soflty "okay"

I let go and we head to the dance floor.....everyone was dancing and some noticed me and Legoshi......one girl from a distance was talking to her friends and they all looked at me and they seemed to be fangirling like usual.