Mrs. Kit sighed. 

“Alright. That’s it? Well, you may cry. Cry into this cup” the Tarantula said, and handed Jeff a plastic cup. 

“Do I have to cry?” Jeff asked.

“You must. That is a rule” the Priest Tarantula said. 

Jeff forced himself to have this ridiculous temper tantrum. Wailing and sobbing, nearly half of his tears hadn’t made it into the cup. 

Everybody was staring at him. “I assume she is a Tarantula too?” the Priest Tarantula asked. 

“Let’s leave” Mr. Bear whispered. “Yeah” I whispered back, and we stood up. 

“We have a serious emergency. I’m sorry” Jeff said, and his phone rang. The Priest Tarantula looked awfully angry. 

“Sorry” Jeff said, and silenced his phone. We all began stepping towards the glass doors. 

The Priest Tarantula sighed. 

Outside, Jeff’s phone kept on ringing. And ringing. And ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing until the ring was nonstop. 

“Shut up, you stupid thing!” Jeff shouted. 

“It’s Harold. He’s called me seventeen times so far. What, Harold? What on earth do you need now?” Jeff asked. 

Harold sounded gracefully happy to have Jeff answer the phone. 

“I called you seven million times! Good! I’ve left you a total of 7,980,123,453 voicemails” Harold said.

“About what?” Jeff sighed.

“I just wanted to tell you that your cat is meowing at me constantly. And also, what’s for dinner? And, what on Earth are you doing? Where are you at? And, um--” Harold began, but Jeff cut him off.

“Harold, please. Go to bed. Go to bed” Jeff said.

“Why do I have to go to bed?” Harold asked.

“Because you are old and crippled and elderly and fragile and breakable and really, really, really annoying” Jeff responded in a tone that made Harold silent.

“Harold?” Jeff asked.

“Yes, I’m still here” Harold said, opening the refridgerator. 

Everything fell out onto the floor, making a giant mess.

“Harold, talk to me, please” Jeff said, his eyes flaring.

Harold was all frustrated and upset. “Yes, yes! I-I was calling you because- uh, well, u-uh, everything j-just fell o-out of the refridge and onto the floor, and I’m trying--” Harold began, but he dropped the phone in a mess of cream corn and mashed potatoes.

Jeff hung up. “That was a nice phone call with the Crab” he said.

“What do we do now?” Adelina asked. 

All of a sudden, there was this really old Tarantula struggling to walk. 

Jeff saw her and ran over to her. “M’am, let me help you” he said. He swiftly picked her up and carried her on his back to the door. Then, using a leg, he kicked the door open with his paw and ushered her inside. “There you go” he said. “Oh Thanks, kind sir” she said. Jeff let her down, then walked back out, with this gigantic smile on his face.